[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Zolomon escribió:
Should I get The Retch over some kind of Abyss Stygian Vise belt with a good eye jewel?

Great question. I'm almost thinking that the unique vise belt with flat phys/life would be great well. I haven't had time to look through all the jewel mods yet
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
With reflect being much less of a problem now, I would recommend changing the order of the ascendancy points.

From: Endless Hunger -> Bane of Legends -> Headsman -> Brutal Fervour
To: Endless Hunger -> Bane of Legends / Brutal Fervour -> Headsman

Not having to run a staunching flask (or remember to use it) is a huge QoL, which is why I took Brutal 2nd. Culling is however also a survivability boost especially for doing your merc lab, so for me it's a tossup.

Also Yugul is likely not the minor power we want, just don't run reflect maps. Perhaps the "Soul of Shakari" is good? "5% reduced chaos damage taken, 25% reduced chaos damage over time taken while in a caustic cloud, Poison immunity". Gruthkul always a solid pick for 5% phys dmg reduction.
Editado por útlima vez por OrionPlays en 11 dic. 2017 10:12:28
Yugul is useless in 3.1 for us.

Shakari is the best for most gameplay situations. Gruthkul is the second best. Ryslatha for trials / labs is always super good.
From which level i need to change sunder to cyclone gem?
"
antofa escribió:
From which level i need to change sunder to cyclone gem?

I switched from sunder to cyclone as soon as i got a 4L GRRR armour and level ~35
I'm also using blasphemy + vulnerabilty since then. Since i'm not yet able to dual curse, i'm using Haste as my second aura.
4L Ancestral Warchief for bosses and abyss fights. I also have a flame golem always up.

Get yourself a 1C 380~ pdps, Kaom's primacy axe at lvl 58 and you're good to go untill level 70+ when you might want to switch your axe for a 6-8C 400~ pdps, 4L hezmana bloodlust and start mapping.
So far this build melts mobs.. no disfavor yet.. around 55k dps but feels a lot more somehow.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
vardows, thanks for your quick and wide answer.
Isn't Damage on Full Life useless with Blood Rage because of that Debuff/DoT?
I want to use Soul of Arakaali "50% increased recovery rate of life if you've stopped taking damage over time recently", the only way to trigger this is using blood rage + immortal call + cwdt? If so, how should I organise my gems?

Best two setup I came up with are:

Setup 1: Leap slam will be considerably slower (even more at this stage where I don't have essence crafted gloves)

Spoiler
Helmet: Blasphemy + Curse1 + Curse2 + Blood Rage
Gloves: Leap slam + Fortify + Immortal Call + CWDT
Boots: Ancestral Warchief + dmg gems
Weapon: Cyclone + cyclone_gems

Setup 2: Totem will get weaker.

Spoiler
Helmet: Blasphemy + Curse1 + Curse2 + Blood Rage
Gloves: Leap slam + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Endurance charge on melee stun
Boots: Ancestral Warchief + Bloodlust + Immortal call + CWDT
Weapon: Cyclone + cyclone_gems

Also considering I don't have +1 curse yet, there are some more options but I really want to use enfeeble as my second curse in the future.

Any recommendations?
"
Kurokâ escribió:
Isn't Damage on Full Life useless with Blood Rage because of that Debuff/DoT?

Yes, and I advise against using blood rage. If you want to use blood rage then use one of the other options listed
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional