[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I only play one build a season and Legion was my fifth season. So glad I chose this build. hit 96, my highest yet, delved deeper than ever before, learned more about crafting - so many positives. I hardly bothered with Alva (was I wrong?) but did many more Jun missions.

Having enjoyed Cyclone so much not sure where to go for Blight - it would seem too easy just to do the same build again. Even with some of the changes I expect it would feel relatively comfortable. So much advice out there on starter builds, but as I said, I only find enough time to do one build, so looking for something that can last through to end game. Ideas?
Hi,

i played with that build in last league and i want to play with that build again in blight.

still is it have good clear speed,range,aoe and tanky? im fun with that build so you guys thinks about its garbage now?
I hope Ahfack update this Build <3
To everyone who considering going Cyclone/going endgame with Cyclone

Feels realy nice and comfortable. can do Blight TD easyli.
The blighted maps need a bit of a setup.
2h still feels the best.
AND EVERYTHING IS CHEAP.
7% Life 6%Attack Speed 3c ez

Go for it if you want to go, it's worth it
going straight in this build this league again , Super fun build
to those who can't sustain mana because of - mana changes i recomend getting
Lucidity Passive node for amulet for that juicy channeling dmg and -3 to channeling total mana cost of skills for me for this build is the best node to take for amulet\
Amber Oil Violet Oil Silver Oil those 3 you need for this node
Editado por útlima vez por arospl en 8 sept. 2019 19:18:58
"
arospl escribió:
Lucidity Passive node for amulet for that juicy channeling dmg and -3 to channeling total mana cost

Does this node stack with same type from ring?

"
attronach escribió:
"
arospl escribió:
Lucidity Passive node for amulet for that juicy channeling dmg and -3 to channeling total mana cost

Does this node stack with same type from ring?

yes it stack
check my gear with 2 rings with -3 and this node in amulet my cyclone cost 0 mana
Hi Guys! little question for you this is a good axe ? i have crafted this and i Don't know if is a good one

Spoiler
IGN: SyrioBlack
"
Mckkay escribió:
Hi Guys! little question for you this is a good axe ? i have crafted this and i Don't know if is a good one

Spoiler

It's quite solid. Just six-link it and you're fine.
actualy in blight map im destroying uber atziri and shaper easy ,
i have converted to crit setup because of gear/currency
, t16 maps are ez too ,
little low leech when i get the vaal pact from acuites need to work on some leech
heres my gear, not yet using war baner because of mana , need to get a enlighten for auras, got nice amu with crit so i dropped the enchant of lucidity to better and just crafted the - mana cost , still cyclone cost no mana
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por arospl en 12 sept. 2019 18:13:39

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional