[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Question: The gem set ups shown don't have blasphemy/vulnerability. Is that not a thing anymore? I just see it as an option to switch it and manually curse for 7% damage.

Also, I've been using Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone and Pride as my auras since the beginning and works very well for me. It leaves me with just enough mana to cyclone. Am I gimping myself with the Flesh and Stone or should I replace maybe with something else?

Lastly Kaom's Heart is not BIS anymore? I keep seeing everything saying 6 link belly or rare now. Just wanted to make sure before I bought one.

Great build though, love it!
Editado por útlima vez por DolphinCarpet en 13 jun. 2019 16:54:51
How is this build for HC? Any recommendations such as use enfeeble rather than invuln or such choices you feel are more appropriate for this build in HC mode?
Ive been going a crit Axe build. WIth new Ascendency node and new precision gem it seems a no brainer to go crit now. I am at 99 chance to hit and 66 unbuffed crit Chance wiht 364 CM as is. Still not sure what the optimum gem setup is but im doing pretty good Damage with alright gear . Cleared Chimera already so far.
Why no use of vaal gems? Certain melee vaal gems (ie. vaal double strike) are really useful for single target dps.
Hi.
where our bleed came from? maybe am i blind or idiot ( or both lel ) but im confused, the guide says "Cyclone | Fortify | Melee Phys | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize" for 6L ( mapping )
and in the FAQ,
" What Should I use for a 4L, 5L, and 6L? : 5L: In order of most damage: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

6L: Depending on your last choice: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify" i am really confused, sorry
Thanks for the update, keep up the good work.
Fixed a bug where Physical channelling skills were not gaining the damage bonus granted by the Infusion buff.
shouldn't work Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets really well for us?
IGN: Demikun
"
Tixie2137 escribió:
Fixed a bug where Physical channelling skills were not gaining the damage bonus granted by the Infusion buff.

so glad, i did not want to recolor my sword again, i m too poor now

I'm wearing this untill i get money for kaom heart

Axe is cool, but that 100 hp, is just very nice.
Imagine you can for example not have hp on boots and wear league step for 50% mov speed
or 7% attack speed on rings etc

But yeah QoL of the axe is better and you can wear maybe empower in it and get +7 levels gems

QUESTION can we get beastcraft white sockets this league?
or i gotta get vorici one

And where to put this baby

8% dmg per 10devotion
and gives -5% damage taken on notable
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 13 jun. 2019 18:14:23
Where is the POB link? Srsly bro been trying to find it for 10 mins now.. -_-

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte