[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Pretty good find on my SSF budd
hard to imagine that martial expirience would be better then crimson dance.

We will see if that's the correct way. ^^

Also i got a question:
Without having a Bleed Increase weapon would ya suggest to skill Bloodletting? (with increased chance)
Howmuch bleed chance should i am to have atleast

Edit: Another question:
Would it make sense to try to rush a Kitava's Feast in 6L? SO that i can get rid of my tabula and save my money for kaoms (with any high life roll until) ?

Or is a kitava 6L not worth the early invest? ALso what would be a normal price for kitava 6L?
IGN: Demikun
Editado por útlima vez por Demianime en 13 jun. 2019 15:28:44
Would a 460ish dps 7-link axe, or a 6link 550+ dps axe be better? I can afford both and dont know which would be better
Doesn't seem like the retch belt is worth it? The leech damage will be very low, unless you take vaal pact, and taking vaal pact as a slayer doesn't make much sense (IMO)
"
dantven escribió:
Doesn't seem like the retch belt is worth it? The leech damage will be very low, unless you take vaal pact, and taking vaal pact as a slayer doesn't make much sense (IMO)

I like it for the movement speed and flask duration.
But phys dmg, life, and a res isn't bad either.
We do take vaal pact in this build.
Editado por útlima vez por billski82 en 13 jun. 2019 15:46:40
"
Demianime escribió:
Edit: Another question:
Would it make sense to try to rush a Kitava's Feast in 6L? SO that i can get rid of my tabula and save my money for kaoms (with any high life roll until) ?

Or is a kitava 6L not worth the early invest? ALso what would be a normal price for kitava 6L?

Probably not. It's an ex+ for a Feast and there's only one linked Feast for 5ex, half a Disfavour.

Sinvicta's is more than enough to kill Shaper and do all content (excluding UE) and is 2c. Spend some money on a 6L chest and self-craft it for your life/resists. Should cost you less than 30c. I'm currently going this route and farming Shaper/Red maps with ease on a very cheap investment. The build is insanely strong.

You can coast on that while saving for the more important pieces, like a rare Elder axe or Disfavour, then Kaoms.

"
Demianime escribió:

Bad idea, kitava feast is pretty bad because of Melee Splash. A 6l cost like 6 ex, pretty expensive for a bad weapon. An sinvicta or a decent rare weapon (450+ dps) is better, buy a corrupt 6l chest (20-30c with good color) or keep your tabula. If you can spend some exalt, search an good weapon with 600+ dps (or craft it, mine cost me 4 ex), or wait a pretty long time for the disfavor.
MAKING YOUR OWN FORTIFY WEAPON TALK 2019 PHYS RT EDITION: MEGA ULTRA EXTREME

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Axe

^This website is your friend

Ilvl 80+ for T1 Lvl 20 Fortify/Phys% hybrid
Ilvl 83+ to also possibly get T1 Phys%/acc hybrid (highly unlikely you'll see it)

If I was you guys, I would just get an ilvl 80+ elder vaal axe

From there you could do a number of things. Jagged fossil for phys rolls, essence 30%ias spam, chaos spam, or the cheapest method: alt spam.

Once you alt spam you could either just straight regal it and hope you get 27% Attack Speed (Celebration) or elder 21%ias/20%ias hybrid or hybrid phys% - That is the best case scenario. For these examples, I'm using perfectly divined rolls with 28% haku craft so you guys know what is possible. For the first example, I'm using 27% Attack speed Celebration because it is the most realistic.

here is your outcome for PoB in this case:

586pdps + T1 Fortify (1.34) = 785pdps
"
HARDEST Realistic Best Case Scenario Self Crafted Vaal Axe
Vaal Axe
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentFortifyUber3
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed8
Suffix: None
Quality: 46
Sockets: R-R-R-R-R-R
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
134% increased Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength
{crafted}{range:1}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems

^This self crafted axe is the BEST CASE SCENARIO for a self crafted axe - do keep that in mind.

The easiest/cheapest MOST REALISTIC thing to do to craft yourself an axe would be to get an ilvl 80+ Elder Vaal Axe, alt spam until you get a 1mod blue t1/t2 fortify/phys% hybrid and just straight up regal it turning it rare. You should then have a 2-mod rare axe. One mod being your hybrid fortify, other mod being most likely a shitty mod. If you regal'd a good/useable mod, just multi mod is right then.

If you got a shitty mod, then you would try to use an orb of annulment to get rid of the shitty mod, thus leaving yourself with a 1-mod rare axe only having the fortify/phys% hybrid combo. From there, you multimod it and you would get this:

555pdps + T1 Fortify (*1.34) = 743pdps

"
Easiest Best Self Crafted Vaal Axe
Vaal Axe
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentFortifyUber3
Suffix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed8
Quality: 46
Sockets: R-R-R-R-R-R
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
134% increased Physical Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength
{crafted}{range:1}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:1}(16-20)% increased Attack Speed

So why is Atziri Axe/Starforge so good if the DPS is lower? With crafting your own weapon, you gotta buy the right base, and then hope RNG is on your side. Then, you're still multi-modding it and 6ling it. With an Atziri Axe, you know exactly what you're getting when you buy it. It's a clear goal. You are getting upwards a 650pdps weapon with +2 range and 25% bleed. Not to mention you could corrupt it with fortify also, effectively making it a 819pdps weapon with +2 range and 25% bleed. Also the X-Y per hit damage on a well rolled Disfavour is extremely impressive.

Same thing goes with the starforge. Starforge has probably the most godlike outcome being corrupted with lvl 10 fortify. Upwards of 923pdps, 100 life, AoE, and the ability to shock.

A great deal also has to do with market prices of both. Did you find a cheap i80+ elder base? Do you have a gang of alts, regals, scours, and a friend that can craft whatever you want on there? Then go for it!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
well i'm still pretty noobish on poe so i never crafted anything (beside i am missing the mod recipes)
+I have no friends xD

WHat u wrote sounds amazing, atleast if u know what u are doing

my char is really really bad equiped (sitting at 3,5k life) and i try to find out what the best ways to upgrade would be. I somehow got the feeling that tabula isn't rly what u want to have.
Legion mobs are also very hard hitting... xD
IGN: Demikun
Editado por útlima vez por Demianime en 13 jun. 2019 16:15:36
"
billski82 escribió:
"
dantven escribió:

I like it for the movement speed and flask duration.
But phys dmg, life, and a res isn't bad either.
We do take vaal pact in this build.

I switched to it last night. The speed increase and flask duration is VERY noticeable and a huge QoL upgrade. The life/res are gravy. Not sure about the damage. All in all it feels better than a rare to me.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional