[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
aqrunnr escribió:
"
Lordrius escribió:
"
Wedlor escribió:
Is that ok, that i don't get 100% with lifestealing? Always 3-5hp left to full. What's wrong?
Will gems or items for 'on full life' work?

It's because of Blood Rage, but it counts as full life for full life effects.

"
atlasai escribió:
I have problem with intelligence. I have a Daresso amulet. However, I cannot wear it because my current amulet has intelligence and if I dont use it I cannot use infused channeling. My level is 73. What should I do?

Drop infused channeling, as it is bugged and does not provide the damage increases and less damage taken right now.

Was this confirmed somewhere? It would be really awesome if this was true as I just can't support the INT cost to have it at 20 anyway.

Also, if someone has the chance, could I get a quick look at my gear? I killed Red Elder today without too many problems on survivability, but Shaper died because my damage is low. I also feel my life pool is low at 4200 and i'm going around Scion wheel now, but it'll still be only 4500ish.

Thanks very much!

Also, sitting on 5ex right now. Should I just save for a Disfavour? Or grab a Feast and upgrade other parts of my gear?

Thanks

Check this gem, it might help.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brute_Force_Solution
"
aqrunnr escribió:
"
Lordrius escribió:
"
Wedlor escribió:
Is that ok, that i don't get 100% with lifestealing? Always 3-5hp left to full. What's wrong?
Will gems or items for 'on full life' work?

It's because of Blood Rage, but it counts as full life for full life effects.

"
atlasai escribió:
I have problem with intelligence. I have a Daresso amulet. However, I cannot wear it because my current amulet has intelligence and if I dont use it I cannot use infused channeling. My level is 73. What should I do?

Drop infused channeling, as it is bugged and does not provide the damage increases and less damage taken right now.

Was this confirmed somewhere? It would be really awesome if this was true as I just can't support the INT cost to have it at 20 anyway.

Also, if someone has the chance, could I get a quick look at my gear? I killed Red Elder today without too many problems on survivability, but Shaper died because my damage is low. I also feel my life pool is low at 4200 and i'm going around Scion wheel now, but it'll still be only 4500ish.

Thanks very much!

Also, sitting on 5ex right now. Should I just save for a Disfavour? Or grab a Feast and upgrade other parts of my gear?

Thanks

Yes, it was confirmed.

As for you gear, I think you should save for Kaom's Heart and Aztiri Disfavour. But I think you should farm yellow maps right now, without Kaom and Aztiri axe, red maps are troublesome.
just got my first ex what would be the best upgrade in early mapping?
i use a sinvicta and 5linked chest.
Then we need take off infused channeling? And what take? melee phys dmg support? Why infused is bugged?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx escribió:
Then we need take off infused channeling? And what take? melee phys dmg support? Why infused is bugged?

ya if you want, take off infused channeling and put in melee phys

because GGG's NZ code is held together by duct tape and push pins :D

It'll get fixed soon(tm)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hello,

I dont get why its better to use Maim Support over Melee Physical Damage Support.

Melee Physical Damage buffs the bleeding while Maim only give enemies slow.

Care to explain please?
Just another quick question about the impale nodes on the tree, are they significant if we should just be using impale on single target or am I missing more things?

I dont think in understanding why impale.
Editado por útlima vez por Zoltrix en 11 jun. 2019 14:22:45
droped some disfavour and decided to link and vaal one
will it be better than normal this one
i dont have a 6 link yet. is it better to switch infused with meele phys or pulverize as a 5 link?
Since there is a huge difference in cost from some of the cheap 1-5C axes and Disfavor, there are good rare options in the middle for people once your gear gets decent to solid and you want some more DPS.

Filter 2h axes, and put minimum DPS in (I do like 400) and select rare only. Keep in mind a lot of these can have a crafted mod added for a lot more DPS, you can also make it 28% quality for more. I got one for pretty cheap and did the same and it has higher DPS than a lot of the cheap unique ones.

Editado por útlima vez por NSUCK en 11 jun. 2019 14:42:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional