[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
sabotagge escribió:
Having a hard time choosing between gladiator and slayer.
Any advice on which one it's better for map clear speed?

Gladiator is probably faster because of the Challenger charges (20% MORE movement speed is insane) and the bleed explosions (which are awesome). But it favors one handed weapons, so using a two handed build with Gladiator kind of lose some of its potential. You won't be able to use Outmatch and Outlast to its full potential.

Also, Slayer survivability is far greater than Gladiator, because our leech is very powerful.
Hey guys I was wondering is it worth using Heamophilia gloves instead of the insanity crafted gloves? (Don't have to worry about spiky shit and all that)
"
lankis escribió:
Hey guys I was wondering is it worth using Heamophilia gloves instead of the insanity crafted gloves? (Don't have to worry about spiky shit and all that)

I think we can also add Abyssal Cry too (which stack with Haemophilia and other 'explosions'), if we go for those warcry nodes (making it instant and buffing its effects).

You can basically jump in one pack, kill one enemy and see all other enemies dying because of the explosions.
Hey mate,
really nice build!
Got one quick question, what do you think about Rage support in your Cyclone setup?

I have problem with intelligence. I have a Daresso amulet. However, I cannot wear it because my current amulet has intelligence and if I dont use it I cannot use infused channeling. My level is 73. What should I do?
Is that ok, that i don't get 100% with lifestealing? Always 3-5hp left to full. What's wrong?
Will gems or items for 'on full life' work?
How do you trigger bleeding with Sinvicta's Mettle?

or do i skill the things without bleeding first
Editado por útlima vez por Mrzeus553 en 11 jun. 2019 13:17:57
"
Wedlor escribió:
Is that ok, that i don't get 100% with lifestealing? Always 3-5hp left to full. What's wrong?

It's because of Blood Rage, but it counts as full life for full life effects.

"
atlasai escribió:
I have problem with intelligence. I have a Daresso amulet. However, I cannot wear it because my current amulet has intelligence and if I dont use it I cannot use infused channeling. My level is 73. What should I do?

Drop infused channeling, as it is bugged and does not provide the damage increases and less damage taken right now.

"
Lordrius escribió:
"
Wedlor escribió:

It's because of Blood Rage, but it counts as full life for full life effects.

"
atlasai escribió:

Drop infused channeling, as it is bugged and does not provide the damage increases and less damage taken right now.

Was this confirmed somewhere? It would be really awesome if this was true as I just can't support the INT cost to have it at 20 anyway.

Also, if someone has the chance, could I get a quick look at my gear? I killed Red Elder today without too many problems on survivability, but Shaper died because my damage is low. I also feel my life pool is low at 4200 and i'm going around Scion wheel now, but it'll still be only 4500ish.

Thanks very much!

Also, sitting on 5ex right now. Should I just save for a Disfavour? Or grab a Feast and upgrade other parts of my gear?

Thanks
Hi everyone!

What is the priority on 5L cyclone?

I am using:
Cyclone - brutality - fortify - impale - maim

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional