[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys, so I just got Atziri's Disfavour and I'm wondering about those bleed nodes to the left of Destroyer. Should I respec to get those asap? What should I drop to do so? Jewels? Life? Melee physical damage?

Also running Vaal Pact, might drop that

Editado por útlima vez por Malfetus en 20 mar. 2018 18:55:04
"
Hey guys, so I just got Atziri's Disfavour and I'm wondering about those bleed nodes to the left of Destroyer. Should I respec to get those asap? What should I drop to do so? Jewels? Life? Melee physical damage?

Also running Vaal Pact, might drop that

I would first drop the two life leech nodes in the wheel right of crimson dance and pick up the keystone crimson dance for the 8x bleed damage, Also you can drop the two aoe nodes if you are using the +2 amulet as its only +1 range I belive in PoB at most its +2 and you dont really notice the feel.
Depends on what you like, but really get the crimson dance node, you dont lose any life leech since you are capped out, you are only getting returns on the retch chaos conversion.
Are you talking about Amplify and Area of Effect near the top left?

Edit: I dropped those and also kept Vaal pact, plus got the bleed nodes and Crimson Dance. It's going pretty well in T11-T12 now. Retch is my next goal
Editado por útlima vez por Malfetus en 20 mar. 2018 20:05:13
Loving this build so far, i'm reading lots of page of the topic and i was wondering something :
- are the vulnerability + enfeeble working without the +1 curse on the daresso's salute ?
- is it better to take the CWDT + immortal call or just keeping the endurance charge ? (i don't have the leap slam spam reflex for now)
- with blood rage active i've always like 10hp less than my max, no problem with daresso's stats ? i'm not full life so the 60% melee damage shouldn't applies

Thanks (sry for bad english)
"
Rakkshas escribió:
Loving this build so far, i'm reading lots of page of the topic and i was wondering something :
- are the vulnerability + enfeeble working without the +1 curse on the daresso's salute ?
- is it better to take the CWDT + immortal call or just keeping the endurance charge ? (i don't have the leap slam spam reflex for now)
- with blood rage active i've always like 10hp less than my max, no problem with daresso's stats ? i'm not full life so the 60% melee damage shouldn't applies

You should only run 1 curse without the +1 curse amulet.
I never have endurance charges from melee stun, as I swapped out for blood magic since I often run Haste on maps and am left with about a 90 mana pool.
The CWDT+ Imm Call setup helps from your pantheon with blood rage running for extra life regen and leech.
And the degen is no problem one you hit an enemy you get the damage on full life back fast and keep leeching long after so you chain from group to group easy on full life.
"
Are you talking about Amplify and Area of Effect near the top left?

Edit: I dropped those and also kept Vaal pact, plus got the bleed nodes and Crimson Dance. It's going pretty well in T11-T12 now. Retch is my next goal

Yeah you can check in PoB on how much area they give you, I think with all the other + melee range its either +1 or +2 but its not enough you will really notice I have not.

I saved the points and will get a gem slot for it.
How does The Retch work? I just put my 2nd point into the slayer for the perma leech, it is working fine, but I don't see any damage to mobs while I am leeching.

Is it an aura type of damage, or is it applied to the damage we do? Again, mainly asking because I am not seeing any damage while I am leeching hitting mobs around me.

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por KeenSenses en 20 mar. 2018 23:22:05
Feels bad to waste like 300 fusings and still have 5link in my Disfavour :/ :/ :/

More than 150 chaos to the trash for nothin'.
"
AutoQQ escribió:
"
Rakkshas escribió:

You should only run 1 curse without the +1 curse amulet.
I never have endurance charges from melee stun, as I swapped out for blood magic since I often run Haste on maps and am left with about a 90 mana pool.
The CWDT+ Imm Call setup helps from your pantheon with blood rage running for extra life regen and leech.
And the degen is no problem one you hit an enemy you get the damage on full life back fast and keep leeching long after so you chain from group to group easy on full life.

Thx for the reply.
I'm trying to figure what is the best for survavibility at my level.
I put CWDT with vulnerability and light golem and keep enfeeble as an aura, i'm able to take haste (have blood magic with Hezmana for the moment)
I'm still afraid that not having immortal call will result of being OS by lot of boss

I'm capped with res / 5000 life / 2900armor, am i missing something ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/naranyra2/characters

Characters name: Sickalone

Levelling to maps was quite smooth, but just as I got into that stage, character began dying quite often and I can't figure out reason. Can do up until tier 3 or 4, later maps can be a pain, sometimes decent enough to finish them (max would say tier 7).

Tried taking Vaal Pact, couldn't understand the point of it, since when I got hit by mob, my HP regenerated still. With VP or without, couldn't feel difference in leech.

What am I missing here?

Thank you for your time!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional