[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Awesome build.

Started this league with another build that I hated, swapped over to this and life is good now.

My son calls it the lawnmower...

Anyways, would appreciate any gear advice for minor upgrades. Anything under 1 exalt that you think I can get to improve. I it is as good as it gets for "budget", but a second opinion is always good.

Saving up for Disfavor and Devoto's with enchant.

Thanks again
"
FrooostyTheBlowman escribió:
Isn't AA not that great since you have to be stationary, which we seldom are?
correct. Just chills the enemy which can be okay for a defensive layer
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
What is the BiS enchantment for Devoto's, Blood Rage speed or Cyclone damage?

Also how you can unlock the 30% quality recipe from bestiary? I don't have that one in my blood altar.
Editado por útlima vez por MiguelFg en 18 mar. 2018 22:16:18
"
MiguelFg escribió:
What is the BiS enchantment for Devoto's, Blood Rage speed or Cyclone damage?

Also how you can unlock the 30% quality recipe from bestiary? I don't have that one in my blood altar.

Blood rage for overall clearing/mapping/bossing because it boosts your leap slam too, and (last time I checked) was a bit cheaper than cyclone ias. However cyclone ias is the most damage for cyclone period.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Is there a reason why you don´t use Herald of Ash even if you have the reserved mana for it? Or maybe use enfeeble with CWDT and use Hatred + Vulnerability with blasphemy?

ps: not using starforge obviously
"
Is there a reason why you don´t use Herald of Ash even if you have the reserved mana for it? Or maybe use enfeeble with CWDT and use Hatred + Vulnerability with blasphemy?

Brutality support gem on cyclone doesn't allow elemental damage, so hatred and herald of ash are totally useless
How do you guys not constantly die to Porcupines? I have CWDT-IC setup but still die to them when plowing through the map.
Any tips or just a matter of "git gud"?

Character for reference: Accname: Bragisdottir Charname: CCSlayer in BSC

Thanks for any tips and thanks for the build which aside from the aforementioned problem is a blast to play.
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
"
Bragisdottir escribió:
How do you guys not constantly die to Porcupines? I have CWDT-IC setup but still die to them when plowing through the map.

Pop your defensive flasks when fighting them, that is lion's roar, basalt, or even jade. Having a decent amount of armour on gear helps a ton too.

That said on some maps (double/triple +ele mods) if you dive head first into porcupines they will annihilate you. This is why generally you wanna approach those packs more carefully and start spinning around the pack shaving off a number of porcupines slowly to limit the explosions. Never spin straight in the middle of any dangerous pack really.
Editado por útlima vez por Drezz en 19 mar. 2018 11:55:27
"
tiouz94 escribió:
"

Brutality support gem on cyclone doesn't allow elemental damage, so hatred and herald of ash are totally useless

Thank you very much for the answer... i can´t believe i missed that T_T

Just would like to ask another one, what about using Cospri's Will to give the +1 curse if the Daresso's amulet +1 curse isn´t achievable to me (being to expensive and all)? Or would it really be better to just use the +1 curse ring like mentioned in the guide? (i'm asking because i hate that ring D: )
So I didn’t know where to post this but it seemed more applicable here. You have made both doomfletch and starforge builds. I want to use voidforge for cyclone. Would you be available to chat ingame, in a discord, or otherwise help me theorycraft a build? I farmed and linked the voidforge myself, and my first thought was to use it as a QOTF pathfinder cyclone to make use of pathfinder ele pene + wise oak flask effectiveness for another 20% pene combined with 10% boot enchant to make killing rares and bosses viable (just as effective as inquisitor vs shaper).

At this point I’m left at how to scale the ele damage properly as a 2H pathfinder. I could go crit, but I can’t use a lycosidae. I could go noncrit but I’m far from resolute technique and EO. I want to use my 6L QOTF for map farming with a headhunter but that leaves me with the question of why do I have 2 6L unless I want to use cyclone to map clear and molten strike for single target. If I’m worried about single target I would want abysses and loreweave but I can’t use both and with a QOTF I shouldn’t use abyssus. I could grab a lightless helm for more abyss jewels but that will be expensive with a molten strike helm. I already have a molten strike boss killer so this is more focused on map farming (hence why I think pathfinder QOTF is the best choice).

I’m trying to make this cyclone build to farm t16 maps to push uber elder to spawn faster, and to farm my extra elder t16 maps- I want to use the voidforge I found instead of making a wander...but it seems like wanding might just be easier.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional