[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

i will never get lvl 95 for more 4 point in ghe three :(
Editado por útlima vez por kond0 en 1 ene. 2018 12:42:37
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Chris_hueso escribió:
Hi!! first of all, thanks for the awesome build and the guide, very good.

The last league i did all content with this and have a lot of fun (last league i used 1 curse+haste, now 2 curses), but now reading the guide again, i noticed we use ancestral warchief and i used ancestral protector last league xD, why warchief instead of protector?? what is pros and con??

This league i started with your build since the day 1, but with a little change, this time i wanted to try a sword version, just change some nodes but the core of the build is the same and i am farming red maps so easy :D, but i have a question, i did my uber lab (yep at lvl 89 just for lazy xD) and got this in my first attempt

my question is, sell it and go for a starforge 5 link or go for kaom or just keep the helm??

Bye and sorry for my english if you dont understand something, not my native languague.

First off, your English is great. I understood everything you said. Don't doubt yourself! Secondly, awesome!! If you don't have a kaom yet definitely sell the helm and get a kaom. Then start throwing fusings at your sword until you get a 5l

Hi again and happy new year, i come back to say, all guardians corrupted and shaper down x2 (a friend of mine start with me this league with the same build xD), both of us, kill shaper on a 5 link starforge setup without vaal pact, now my friend have a 6 link before me :( and testing now vaal pact.

This is my gear:
Spoiler

Again AWESOME build, now i going to work on my 6 link and lvl up my gems to 20, but in the meantime i am doing a ranger with your doomfletch prism build :D

BYE!!
Having fun with the build. Just wanted to ask though, what's a good tooltip DPS and life level in order to be able to do Uber Atziri or Shaper/Guardians?

Currently i'm at around 6k health and 70k hideout dps at level 90.

Not using Disfavour.

Also apart from the usual upgrades of steel rings etc, which other gear can I upgrade and what should I go for first?
First off, this is the most fun I've ever had in this game. This build feels so rewarding and I love that it can do literally everything. I can mindlessly farm Uber lab, even pretty tough Izaros just because he dies ridiculously fast and consistently get him to drop 3/4 keys. I can map super fast and painlessly. So thank you.

I'm at a point now where I feel stuck. I can't find any decent steel rings without tanking my resists, can't find any decent gloves (I really like those tombstones) and can't find any upgrade for boots. What should I focus on first?

Also, for helm enchant, which is better: 40% cyclone damage or 15% cyclone IAS?

Thanks for all you do, happy new year!

E: turns out I didn't double post, wtf am I seeing
Editado por útlima vez por Boxcar23 en 1 ene. 2018 16:00:29
"
Boxcar23 escribió:
First off, this is the most fun I've ever had in this game. This build feels so rewarding and I love that it can do literally everything. I can mindlessly farm Uber lab, even pretty tough Izaros just because he dies ridiculously fast and consistently get him to drop 3/4 keys. I can map super fast and painlessly. So thank you.

I'm at a point now where I feel stuck. I can't find any decent steel rings without tanking my resists, can't find any decent gloves (I really like those tombstones) and can't find any upgrade for boots. What should I focus on first?

can you share your items?
"
kond0 escribió:
"
Boxcar23 escribió:

Sorry, didn't realize I had them hidden. I'd link everything individually but I dunno how to do it on my phone.
"
Boxcar23 escribió:
"
kond0 escribió:
"
Boxcar23 escribió:

Sorry, didn't realize I had them hidden. I'd link everything individually but I dunno how to do it on my phone.

you can open your profile in the settings
Yep, I made everything public as far as I'm aware. I'll link everything when I can get on the computer for easier viewing.

Ok, here's my gear linked properly:
Editado por útlima vez por Boxcar23 en 1 ene. 2018 16:11:28
"
Boxcar23 escribió:
Yep, I made everything public as far as I'm aware. I'll link everything when I can get on the computer for easier viewing.

Ok, here's my gear linked properly:

how much life you have?
Around 5750. I know it needs to improve, just struggling with the how.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional