[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys, loving the build, just did Hydra, gonna try other guardians later today.

Besides the helmet what I could change to maximize the damage and upgrade the build?

I couldnt find the amulet with 1 additional curse so I'm using the rare instead.

My Itens>
"
joaonoe escribió:
Hey guys, loving the build, just did Hydra, gonna try other guardians later today.

Besides the helmet what I could change to maximize the damage and upgrade the build?

I couldnt find the amulet with 1 additional curse so I'm using the rare instead.

My Itens>

Nice! Great use of that amulet. Sweet phys. We don't get life from Daresso anyway so the shit life roll isn't a big deal.

You REALLLLY have to upgrade rings to steel with flat phys affixes next, then kaoms.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
concentrated effect gem in the cyclone setup give more dmg no?
"
kond0 escribió:

It does, but you sacrifice a ton of range. I prefer a healthy balance of range and damage.
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kond0 escribió:

It does, but you sacrifice a ton of range. I prefer a healthy balance of range and damage.

ok ty for the fast reply one more question with my items right now i have in my profile i can kill shaper when i lvl up all my low lvl gem cause i convert to your build?

and again ty for the helping.
"
kond0 escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kond0 escribió:

ok ty for the fast reply one more question with my items right now i have in my profile i can kill shaper when i lvl up all my low lvl gem cause i convert to your build?

and again ty for the helping.

Yep. Get all your gems leveled and qualitied. Replace toh/atziri flask with sulphur and lions roar. Those Don't help us offensively at all.

Work on jewels too. 7%life and dmg mods on all jewels even if blue/2mod.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 31 dic. 2017 12:44:21
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
joaonoe escribió:

My Itens>

Nice! Great use of that amulet. Sweet phys. We don't get life from Daresso anyway so the shit life roll isn't a big deal.

You REALLLLY have to upgrade rings to steel with flat phys affixes next, then kaoms.

Tks man!!! I'll look for those ASAP!

Congratulation on this great build!!
Hey mate thinking qbout starting this build, let say i buy an atziri favour axe 6L how much currency i will need to get started ? Be able to run shaped Vault and do some bosses ? Thanks
what can I upgrade for better single target dps? Takes me a while to kill guardians and shaper. I know I need steel rings, does retch give a shit ton of dps?

"
dmitriy138 escribió:
what can I upgrade for better single target dps? Takes me a while to kill guardians and shaper. I know I need steel rings, does retch give a shit ton of dps?

Steel rings with flat phys before retch.

Quality your helm

Quality your flasks

Useful helm enchant as mentioned to others. Could also do Doedre ring for vuln/enf on the mean time while you ring shop

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional