closed

"
essa build é boa para começar uma liga?

Sim, isso tá literalmente escrito no guia :D
Quais os prós e contras dessa build? Fiquei interessado nessa informação!
Ola slendermein,tudo certo?
A melhor opção pra armor é o kaom's heart? Mesmo com a chegada dos novos itens elder/shaper os equipes do guia ainda são os mesmos?

Vlw! :D
"
kennydesu escribió:
Ola slendermein,tudo certo?
A melhor opção pra armor é o kaom's heart? Mesmo com a chegada dos novos itens elder/shaper os equipes do guia ainda são os mesmos?

Vlw! :D

Faz muito tempo que os itens do elder e do shaper estão no jogo, não coloquei eles no guia pq não são bons.
comecei a liga jogando de ARC totem hierophant porem estou achando o single target fraco, e depois de ve esse guia bem feito desse jeito e vc tankando o shaped desse jeito, to pensando seriamente em fazer essa buid
fala ae meu bom, essa build e viavel pro hardcore? to no nivel 73 usando essa build, ate agora ta de boa, mas pra fazer os mapas agora, tem algum mapa que eu deva skipar?
e se puder dar uma olhada nos meus itens ae, se tem algo q eu possa melhorar/trocar
"
LucasOyarzabal escribió:
fala ae meu bom, essa build e viavel pro hardcore? to no nivel 73 usando essa build, ate agora ta de boa, mas pra fazer os mapas agora, tem algum mapa que eu deva skipar?
e se puder dar uma olhada nos meus itens ae, se tem algo q eu possa melhorar/trocar

É de boa pro hardcore, só tenta evitar mapas com reflect de dano elemental, quanto aos itens se tu tá seguindo o que tem no guia eu acredito que esteja tudo certo.
I know title says 3.3, I have everything the build suggests, I am looking at your profile on your account and you changed out gems and use a lot of different skills in the tree now? I can't seem to not die to tier 10 and above maps. Did you change some stuff with the build and not change the guide? I don't know why I die so quick to things, I have 7000 HP and 4300 armor. What do I need to change for this to work? I was using 6L Belly of the Beast and was dying with that too. I still kill things very quickly just not bosses now that I changed out Belly for Kaom's Heart because the totem is much weaker now. Suggestions please?
"
UndeadPlaysGames escribió:
I know title says 3.3, I have everything the build suggests, I am looking at your profile on your account and you changed out gems and use a lot of different skills in the tree now? I can't seem to not die to tier 10 and above maps. Did you change some stuff with the build and not change the guide? I don't know why I die so quick to things, I have 7000 HP and 4300 armor. What do I need to change for this to work? I was using 6L Belly of the Beast and was dying with that too. I still kill things very quickly just not bosses now that I changed out Belly for Kaom's Heart because the totem is much weaker now. Suggestions please?

Do not follow my character, i was testing stuff that have nothing to do with the build, just use what the guide says.

If your resists are capped (75%) you shouldn't be dying, are you using your flasks properly? also get a devoto with the reduced duration enchant.
Editado por útlima vez por Chebister en 14 jun. 2018 18:01:11
I run into issues when I use the Vaal Pact skill, I enable blood rage and when I can't find anything my health goes down, and fast. So when I get to enemies I have to hope they don't one-shot me by the time I am able to life leach again. When I turned it off I seemed to have some sort of grip on not dying as much. But still ran into death when I'd get one shot by certain enemies.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional