[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

I'am not sure if the investment to shockchance is worth it, in my case iam sitting on 184k dps complete unbuffed with conc effect. this Build melt's down anything so fast that iam sure you wouldn't really reconise a big difference. expect for shaper and guardians, the problem is, shaper got 20 mil HP so you can be sure you will not shock him.

About the Belt question, i used a BotD and buyed a good rolled retch, i played an hour maybe and sold the retch, believe djnat, BotD is superior! in my opinion it is best in slot.

Edit: because someone asked if a Kaom's is good enough because of Warchiefs drop to 4L, imo it is one of the best chests for this build ( especially when used with the arakaali Pantheon ), i did my first Shaper run with an Kaom's, so if you got one in your stash, then use it, you will not be disapointet.
Editado por útlima vez por Prototype80 en 21 oct. 2017 15:31:51
"
Prototype80 escribió:
I'am not sure if the investment to shockchance is worth it, in my case iam sitting on 184k dps complete unbuffed with conc effect. this Build melt's down anything so fast that iam sure you wouldn't really reconise a big difference. expect for shaper and guardians, the problem is, shaper got 20 mil HP so you can be sure you will not shock him.

About the Belt question, i used a BotD and buyed a good rolled retch, i played an hour maybe and sold the retch, believe djnat, BotD is superior! in my opinion it is best in slot.

Edit: because someone asked if a Kaom's is good enough because of Warchiefs drop to 4L, imo it is one of the best chests for this build ( especially when used with the arakaali Pantheon ), i did my first Shaper run with an Kaom's, so if you got one in your stash, then use it, you will not be disapointet.

In my opinion, chance to shock is worth an investment if you get very good jewels with shockchance + %life + 2 damage mods (which are pretty difficult to get anyway).

And it opens a fun option if you like to play with Headhunter: when you steal rare mobs' powers and gain extra damage modifiers, you can really get insane shocks on bosses. I experienced some Vaal Breach fun in the guardian fights and it's fantastic, especially in the Hydra and Phoenix fights which last less than the Breach itself, lol.

With a 6L Ruthless Warchief setup you shock pretty everything in the game. Map bosses get instant owned when shocked and I can reliably shock all the guardians too. Even if the effectiveness on guardians can be low, it's still a free damage multiplier which counts as a "more" one, thus making a single jewel shock-related affix better than any single damage mod.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 21 oct. 2017 17:00:32
What % to shock are you running djnat?

Can you open up your profile or pm me a pastebin please?
"
In my opinion, chance to shock is worth an investment if you get very good jewels with shockchance + %life + 2 damage mods (which are pretty difficult to get anyway).

And it opens a fun option if you like to play with Headhunter: when you steal rare mobs' powers and gain extra damage modifiers, you can really get insane shocks on bosses. I experienced some Vaal Breach fun in the guardian fights and it's fantastic, especially in the Hydra and Phoenix fights which last less than the Breach itself, lol.

With a 6L Ruthless Warchief setup you shock pretty everything in the game. Map bosses get instant owned when shocked and I can reliably shock all the guardians too. Even if the effectiveness on guardians can be low, it's still a free damage multiplier which counts as a "more" one, thus making a single jewel shock-related affix better than any single damage mod.

You're right i forgot the massive hit dmg an Warchief can do, i think i will test this for me, sounds really good. in case of HH, i really don't like that item, i never used one and iam very sure i never will.

thank you again for your good advices.
"
Dodjy escribió:
What % to shock are you running djnat?

I have 28% chance to shock at the moment. It could be better (max is 35% in my current passive tree, 10% from boots enchantment and 25% from the 5 jewel slots), but finding godlike jewels with life, damage mods and perfect chance to shock (5%) is very hard.
All Guardians down. Shaper down on 2nd try. Manage to beat him on last portal!!! Most deaths were due to lack of experiences & panic, mainly due to not knowing how to place the stupid balls, & cyclone into the beam...panic. But whatever, spend 21c for the fragments (not sufficent maps (due to a dry map drop spell) to redo guardians 2nd time), to gained... 1c worthy shaper gloves, but whatever, its the joy of finally beating Shaper first time ever!!!!

Attack/defense is pretty strong, game mechanics is something that need more practice, so I am very happy for this build. I was expecting to chip off shaper life (like I seen from some build on youtube), surprising, his life bar drop pretty quick with this build. Combination of chief & pure Phy cylcone is pretty strong.

Thanks RoickiD for this guild and everyone that helped me in this thread.
Editado por útlima vez por KiadawP en 22 oct. 2017 6:32:54
So you need to run essence worm ring for auras to work?
"
Mastandrea90 escribió:
So you need to run essence worm ring for auras to work?

You don't need any aura for this build.
djnat is your tree similar to ops
differences being u use bronns// two steel rings// and daresso
Editado por útlima vez por gm08872 en 23 oct. 2017 13:10:18
"
gm08872 escribió:
djnat is your tree similar to ops
differences being u use bronns// two steel rings// and daresso

The tree is quite similar.

My current passive tree @level 98 (I helped Oak as my bandit choice).

I am using Daresso's salute, Bronn's Lithe, 2 dual flat phys-rolled Srings and Headhunter for Beachhead speedfarm on my way to lvl 100.

Belt of the Deceiver stays best in slot for endgame bosses farming (Guardians / Shaper / Uber Atziri).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional