[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
Prototype80 escribió:
First Shaper kill for me, thx again for the Build!

and thanks for the help, especially to djnat!

DId you use Death Oath & arakaali? Does it work well.

After your post, I squeezed in immortal call, & pick arakaali, but am am levceling (so no tough fights like guardians) & not sure how ueful arakaali is, compare to the

Soul of Solaris, which give;

6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy
20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits

8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently
50% chance to avoid Ailments from Critical Strikes.

"
mr_Zarrex escribió:
Is anyone using the bloodletting nodes on the tree? Is it worth going for?

No. Our bleeds do pretty low damage and 40% attack damage against bleeding enemies for a 5 points cost is extremely inefficient.
Can anyone do a gear check for me, if I am shaper ready?

I am now 6700 life, 85k Cyclone damage (AoE gem) (Hidout unbuffed). Now level 91, 2/3 to 92. After 92, I wish to go all out to finally beat the last 3 guardians (beatedn Minotaur, haven't tried the others), & shaper & end the league (newbie here) at finally tackled all content.

Editado por útlima vez por KiadawP en 16 oct. 2017 6:06:54
Got a Shaper Slam to the face and survived with 30% HP. 10/10, would play this build again.
Beat all 4 guardians so far, level 85. Did Phoenix at like level 78. Not sure what it was, but sometimes they can feel inconsistent. I killed Phoenix at around lvl 80 or so and only died twice due to not being able to leap slam away from his aoe burst in time. Then I go into Phoenix again at level 85 and just cant get enough damage, end up dying a ton. Could have been an unlucky run for me or bad map mods, not sure. Chimera is actually probably the easiest imo, his goddamn snakes are the real fight.
"
Completed 28 ChallengesPrototype80 wrote:
First Shaper kill for me, thx again for the Build!

and thanks for the help, especially to djnat!

DId you use Death Oath & arakaali? Does it work well.

After your post, I squeezed in immortal call, & pick arakaali, but am am levceling (so no tough fights like guardians) & not sure how ueful arakaali is, compare to the

Soul of Solaris, which give;

6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy
20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits

8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently
50% chance to avoid Ailments from Critical Strikes.

No not anymore but Death's Oath is a really nice chest but it didn't work well with arakaali and bloodrage, because every DoT must stop a little moment to get the 4 sec inc recovery and IC only interrupts BL not the degen of Oath's. Kaom's and araakali is a very strong combination, wonderful for mapping and guardians, so i decided to stick with the king^^
Editado por útlima vez por Prototype80 en 16 oct. 2017 16:41:16
"
Prototype80 escribió:

No not anymore but Death's Oath is a really nice chest but it didn't work well with arakaali and bloodrage, because every DoT must stop a little moment to get the 4 sec inc recovery and IC only interrupts BL not the degen of Oath's. Kaom's and araakali is a very strong combination, wonderful for mapping and guardians, so i decided to stick with the king^^

This.

Kaom's and Bronn's are the best cyclone body armours by far. The first for the extra tankiness, the second for the extra clearspeed and damage.

Since I feel the extra tankiness is not required (I already have 7600 HP, fortify, some evasion + the stibnite flask, a magnificent leech) I went with Bronn's which speeds up mapping and guardians quite a bit.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 16 oct. 2017 18:05:03
"
Prototype80 escribió:

Thanks. Lots of possibility, which is great.

Hi all

I just rolled these gloves and was wondering if any one would be interested in buying
what bleed are we taling about? and what pantheon you use?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional