(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
kakarotto225 escribió:
So guys, because this thread is quite long and big enough, what bandits is the best for this build? Kraitin or Oak? I have to choose i`m in act 2. Iwas thinking about Kraitin. Waiting for quick reply, Thanks.

oak(FIRST PAGE INFOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD)
Hey Little_Mess !

Thank you very much for your amazing build, i'm enjoying it so much it's really smooth and fun.
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Fitchner escribió:
I did further improvements to the build and now it finally feels like it does enough dmg for the true endgame. Maybe I can take down Uber with it, or even Shaper. But I doubt since I have never tried before (returning player here).

So, Life is about 5780 now, max DPS (4 Frenzy, Blood Rage, Conc Effect, Anc. protector, Lion#s Roar) shows 7879 tooltip. I am actually not sure whether I had my Flame Golem active or not, but whatever. Feels nice now.

To achieve that I specced out of the Jewel/melee dmg cluster (3 nodes) and went Ambidextry (3 nodes). I also have all the Sword nodes on the left side of the Tree.

new, more or less optimized Gear and jewels:

(...)

Blade master is a waste of skill points, we dont need those accuracy and those asp, we have rt and tones of asp.. thats why i prefer Blade of cunning and u also dropped leech node, u will die at shaper or uatiziri wo them m8, u will leech to slow.. Also get some good eva boots and chant them to 16 asp

Yes that's the plan regarding boots. I found those today and they were much better than my previous though^^

But currently I don't feel I need more leech, maybe it is just against Shaper. I am n´playing the build a bit differnt than you I guess, I go for much more dmg and manual dodging. So, for me the Blade Master is just the right thing, why should I leech so much if I barely take dmg and have 2 life pots?
For my style I want dmg and as, which is what I went for. And although your version is quite fast, I don't like the balance.
Also, I am not entirely sure if we stack enough evasion for QotF to be really superb. It is a lot, average chance to evade is 46% with my relatively low Evasion, but other characters stack and scale much more...?

My approach is: I dodge the big hits, cause they are always slow. All the others I can evade and outleech, but I don't like to rely on evasion in red maps and I am not a big fan of selfcasting enduring cry.

Nonetheless I will probably go for Vitality Void when I have the next levels, but I am playing other chars as well. The boots I found today, so I try them and see when I find some with high evasion and all the other things I need.

Did a Core and Vaal Temple yesterday, Vaal Temple was very hard at bosses but I managed. That was with less Life still. I might change stuff around later depending on my next experiences :)
Thank you for the content but I keep runn out of mana ... don`t know how are you keeping your mana up or what U use to get some back :(
i changed it a bit, and using rigwalds savagery in off Hand which gives 20k+ more dps in path of Building and also belt of deceiver :) now working on double dmg life jewels ^_^
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Editado por útlima vez por Knampfclown en 4 sept. 2017 20:21:59
"
WiliamLee escribió:
Thank you for the content but I keep runn out of mana ... don`t know how are you keeping your mana up or what U use to get some back :(

open ur prof ill look
Why not starkonja ?
"
Woland6166 escribió:
Why not starkonja ?

U can use it if u think that those 100 life will save u much :D i have 5.9k at lvl 96 and only shapers slam and fckn bubbles can 1shot me, so those 100 life not a big deal.. but alphas got pretty juicy mods like frezze immune\chill avoid and +2 to blasphemy and grace
Why your carnage heart has no "25% reduced Life" ?
"
chainest escribió:
Why your carnage heart has no "25% reduced Life" ?

legacy
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional