(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

I did further improvements to the build and now it finally feels like it does enough dmg for the true endgame. Maybe I can take down Uber with it, or even Shaper. But I doubt since I have never tried before (returning player here).

So, Life is about 5780 now, max DPS (4 Frenzy, Blood Rage, Conc Effect, Anc. protector, Lion#s Roar) shows 7879 tooltip. I am actually not sure whether I had my Flame Golem active or not, but whatever. Feels nice now.

To achieve that I specced out of the Jewel/melee dmg cluster (3 nodes) and went Ambidextry (3 nodes). I also have all the Sword nodes on the left side of the Tree.

new, more or less optimized Gear and jewels:

Chance to Bleed you get as follows:
25 % from gem
25 % from Gratuitous Violence (Ascendancy skill)
25 % from Blood in the eyes (Ascendancy skill)
25 % from Red Storm cluster near Iron Grip
25 % from Razor's Edge cluster

So that's 125 %, even if you don't benefit from anything above 100.

If anyone wants to compare, my profile is public.
"
"
darkjoy escribió:
"
Wow, don't have to be a dick about it... I'm asking because I'm pretty new to the game and I'm unsure about a lot of things. Apart from you being a dickhead, thanks for the info.

You gotta cut Little_MessPM some slack. People are asking the same questions over and over when he has all the information listed in the first 2 posts of the thread. I'm sure it's frustrating for him to read these same questions everyday, "please look at my profile, tell me what to do"... just crazy. And here you are, using a rare chest instead of a key piece of the build asking what's wrong... I mean.. come on.

Anyways, here's my annoying question for Little_MessPM.

Do you think 30% Vulnerability increased curse effect is better than 40% Blade Flurry damage for our helm enchant?

You're right, I should really spend some time reading the thread.. sorry.

But this is why I asked:

Rare 6L
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1996 - 3512
Off Hand Total Combined Damage: 1792 - 3118
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Main Hand Hits: 444 - 782
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Off Hand Hits: 399 - 694

5L QOTF
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1535 - 2817
Off Hand Total Combined Damage: 1327 - 2415
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Main Hand Hits: 258 - 473
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Off Hand Hits: 223 - 406

That's what my character offensive stats page says, indicating that Rare 6L is better for damage or am I missing something?

Also I can't figure out why I have 125% Chance to Bleed.

QotF gives u tones of evasion, evasion means survability in this build AND IN THE SAME TIME IT MEANS ATTACK DAMAGE its like using tabula on 95 and asking why i dont have resistance? 6l with conc effect will give more dps than 5l wo? no way! like wtf dude??!? :D at 90+ maps u cant just outdps everything u need balance of dps and survability. And also look for map mods that cut chance to bleed\poison etc, mb u will get why we have 125 ctb, also look for those insane flat phys dps that gives support gem "Chance to bleed"
"
Fitchner escribió:
I did further improvements to the build and now it finally feels like it does enough dmg for the true endgame. Maybe I can take down Uber with it, or even Shaper. But I doubt since I have never tried before (returning player here).

So, Life is about 5780 now, max DPS (4 Frenzy, Blood Rage, Conc Effect, Anc. protector, Lion#s Roar) shows 7879 tooltip. I am actually not sure whether I had my Flame Golem active or not, but whatever. Feels nice now.

To achieve that I specced out of the Jewel/melee dmg cluster (3 nodes) and went Ambidextry (3 nodes). I also have all the Sword nodes on the left side of the Tree.

new, more or less optimized Gear and jewels:

Chance to Bleed you get as follows:
25 % from gem
25 % from Gratuitous Violence (Ascendancy skill)
25 % from Blood in the eyes (Ascendancy skill)
25 % from Red Storm cluster near Iron Grip
25 % from Razor's Edge cluster

So that's 125 %, even if you don't benefit from anything above 100.

If anyone wants to compare, my profile is public.

Blade master is a waste of skill points, we dont need those accuracy and those asp, we have rt and tones of asp.. thats why i prefer Blade of cunning and u also dropped leech node, u will die at shaper or uatiziri wo them m8, u will leech to slow.. Also get some good eva boots and chant them to 16 asp
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 4 sept. 2017 10:55:01
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
trixtrix escribió:
Hello, question about the gem links section. Fairly new to poe so excuse me if the answer is obvious xD.

I am trying to figure out which gem sets go into which armour/weapon.

I assume the vaal haste/auras go into the helmet and the other 4 gem link must go into the glove or boots but then there are three sets of 3 gem links.

Wouldn't there normally be two 3 gem links (weapons), two 4 gem links (glove/boots), and one 6 gem link (body)?

So very confused T_T.

first page info

1) Blade Flurry > Faster Attacks > Brutality > Melee Physical Damage > Chance to Bleed > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses)
2) Whirling Blades > Faster Attaks > Blood magic > Fortify
3) Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
4) Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
6) Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

We have 2 items with 3 sockets, but this have 3x 3-linked (3,5,6). I suppose the 3rd (Grace / Blasphemy / Vulnerability) should go to Alpha's, right? Then what should be the 4th socket? I have an empty red socket.

Thanks in advance.

Editado por útlima vez por lacc en 4 sept. 2017 11:43:58
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
trixtrix escribió:
Hello, question about the gem links section. Fairly new to poe so excuse me if the answer is obvious xD.

I am trying to figure out which gem sets go into which armour/weapon.

I assume the vaal haste/auras go into the helmet and the other 4 gem link must go into the glove or boots but then there are three sets of 3 gem links.

Wouldn't there normally be two 3 gem links (weapons), two 4 gem links (glove/boots), and one 6 gem link (body)?

So very confused T_T.

first page info

Yes I was looking at the first page info and was confused because your gem links show
1 6gem
2 4gem
3 3gem

instead of

1 6gem
3 4gem (boots, helmet, gloves)
2 3gem

It also doesn't show which gem set goes on which armour/weapon! <-- main question
Hi Little Mess!

What you think about By the Blade and Cloth and Chain passives? They seems pretty amazing to get :) Can you give a little look in my profile and tell me what I need to change now? I just started doing maps and this build is amazing!
Editado por útlima vez por Lordrius en 4 sept. 2017 11:52:11
"
Lordrius escribió:
Hi Little Mess!

What you think about By the Blade and Cloth and Chain passives? They seems pretty amazing to get :) Can you give a little look in my profile and tell me what I need to change now? I just started doing maps and this build is amazing!

They are bad :)

drop ur far eva jewel socket nodes and get block nodes, they will boost survablity! those jewel slot for lvl 96 tree :D
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 4 sept. 2017 12:19:39
6l > chest
whirl\fa\bm\fortify > BOOTS
cwdt>ic>vaal haste> inc duration > GLOVES
blasp\vuln\grace > HELMET
Golems\Br in ur freakin swords :D

we have some free sockets, it dosent metter much :D only helmet should have aura gems, other is ur choise >_<
as i thought... :) ty bro
So guys, because this thread is quite long and big enough, what bandits is the best for this build? Kraitin or Oak? I have to choose i`m in act 2. Iwas thinking about Kraitin. Waiting for quick reply, Thanks.
Gold is most liberating of metals.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional