[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

No VP and no Ruthless.

Maybe go Scion, pick Raider + Slayer.
Replace Ruthless with Maim or Inc CritStrikes.
Go down to the Duelist to grab new VP and grab Thick Skin / Twin Terrors / Frenzy Charge / Jewel+Life.
For that cut the Jewel with resists at Scion start and probably the top of the passive tree (Written in Blood / Claws of the Falcon / Power Charge).

Slayer perc + VP should give a reasonable amount of sustainability while grabbing Raider also gives frenzy charges. Besides that, no reflect on mobs anymore so no real need for Elementalist? (ofc cant do reflect mapos anymore).

Thoughts on that?
I'll be updating the build soon. The build will still work just fine. There is still information that they haven't released in the patch notes (i.e. all the new uniques...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
unchainedlive escribió:
I'll be updating the build soon. The build will still work just fine. There is still information that they haven't released in the patch notes (i.e. all the new uniques...etc).

Thank u, i am very curious about your changes due to the changes
what about the new Vaal Pact? does that makes any difference about the build (edit: you already talked about it my bad)
Editado por útlima vez por mozalpete420 en 6 dic. 2017 22:11:07
Hey Unchained,
got any thought on a CI es-regen version of this build? Could turn out pretty tanky and just skip all the leech related problems...
was eondering what would you switch mele on full life for since vp getting nerf ?
What about Ancestral Call?
Ancestral Call does not work with channeling skills.

It just works with single target melee attack skills, so sunder, earthquake etc. won't work either, since they target multiple enemies.
Guide has been updated with a new pastebin for Path of Building.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
looked at the new pastebin, did u change elementalist to shadow ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional