[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

hi , mind if i ask can u do a 100M dps cyclone ? i really like cyclone xD
i mean if you are free , feel free to do so , i am just asking
if u dont want to do , its fine
i am gonna play this build too , looks fun
"
Xynhr escribió:

Hello friend! I'm actually waiting for 3.1 patch notes and then I'll theorycraft several builds for the new league (already have some in mind) so stay tuned! I'll be announcing them on my stream. At this time, cyclone can not reach your proposed damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
Xynhr escribió:

Hello friend! I'm actually waiting for 3.1 patch notes and then I'll theorycraft several builds for the new league (already have some in mind) so stay tuned! I'll be announcing them on my stream. At this time, cyclone can not reach your proposed damage.

Will you update this build as soon as patchnotes are ready? Do you think it will still be playable this way? After playining ED-Trickster in Turmoil and Mayhem and Ngamahu Cyclone in Harbinger, I'd like to give this one a try. But I guess it won't be as good as before without VP?
"
"
Xynhr escribió:

Aww sad its okay , thanks. Do u know any other build that can reach 100m dps ? aside from blade flurry
hes build doesnt reach that amount, he just uses retarded config
"
coutoo escribió:
"
"
Xynhr escribió:

Will you update this build as soon as patchnotes are ready? Do you think it will still be playable this way? After playining ED-Trickster in Turmoil and Mayhem and Ngamahu Cyclone in Harbinger, I'd like to give this one a try. But I guess it won't be as good as before without VP?

Yes, I will update the build after the patch-notes are released and it will be playable of course! There are other ways of getting leech besides VP!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"

Yes, I will update the build after the patch-notes are released and it will be playable of course! There are other ways of getting leech besides VP!

To translate this, he will keep doing posts of builds that do millions of DPS vs white mobs when having 4 temporary buffs!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!

/s
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Hey, what do you think about the claw with ~500dps but only 320pdps or just claw with 380pdps? Which one should give me more dps?
"
Westariat escribió:
Hey, what do you think about the claw with ~500dps but only 320pdps or just claw with 380pdps? Which one should give me more dps?

That's a tough call. I would recommend that you import your character (with those two claws) into Path of Building and compare them. If I had to pick I would say that the 500 dps claw would provide you with more damage over all. However, obviously a claw with pure PDPS of equal value is much better.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
And what do you think about assasin ascendancy against elementalist? Is it a good idea or better follow your build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional