[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

I'm not really good at this game and I'm considering to play this build in standard any tips for me? Can I still beat shaper without 100 exalts? How about a budget of 10 ex?
"
Mutasyon escribió:
I'm not really good at this game and I'm considering to play this build in standard any tips for me? Can I still beat shaper without 100 exalts? How about a budget of 10 ex?

Yes. Just be sure that you know the Shaper mechanics (i.e. dodge the slams..etc). I've beaten shaper on stream (live) with a white claw to prove that point.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
dank stuff
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)
With the changes to vp , and reflect what do you think that berserker is better/equal to scion?, because is no needed to get reduced reflect elemental and i think that is pretty weakish the ascendacy nodes from raider/elementalist.
Hey, nice build, i think about to start with it in 3.1.

Do you think it would be possible to play a hybrid of Softcore and Hardcore Setup? Maybe u got some advices for me.

The damage will maybe be the half, but for me it`s very frustrating to die too often in the higher lvl (90+) and to loose important XP.

GL
Great build I loved it... too expensive tho.
Hello Unchained, this build was a ton of fun on the mayhem race, I got the character leveled to the minimum that I needed to wear my spiked gloves. And used it as a boss killer swap from my MF windripper character. The cost of the gear (rare claw that had higher dps than a Touch of Anguish) was 235c, and the gems cost around 70c for a character that was able to kill all breach bosses and Atziri at level 74. Excited to see the changes to the build/any other theory crafts you end up with for 3.1.
BF builds are dead move on boys :(
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Is it really dead? Ruthless is no longer working with BF but, at the same time, the changes on reflect allow to think the build totally differently with much more optimisation, no?

I really wanted to try this out for 3.1 :x
Why not pathfinder instead of raider + perserverance belt?

U r using 4 unique potions, and ruthless will not work with BF in 3.1, so i prefer to swap it with fortify...

Other information is useful, thank you anyway!
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional