[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

hello my friend. i was watching your stream and saw u are using the scourge or is it just a skintransfer? if u use it - is it better than a rare claw with ~320 pDPS for example? if so could u explain it? (i never played with claws - total noob :D)

also i have trouble getting 180 strenght for the body armour (crafted a nice astral plate i want to use)
do u have str on your jewels? i wonder how u manage to get 180 str with the lsited gear. i ahve str on my ring and on the belt of the deceiver and have to use a +30 str node to get the required str.

this is my first real melee build - could any1 look at my character and tell me how my itemization is going so far? i know im lacking boot/helmet enchant and steel rings (not lvl 80 yet while making this post)

also i wonder how u have 6khp...i my gear got solid life rolls and i have just about 5k - all life nodes taken.
is it possible to make your profile public? id like to spectate your character ;P

thx for sharing!
Editado por útlima vez por bahnschranke en 7 oct. 2017 9:24:47
"
Ghato123 escribió:

Tbh I am asking the same question all the time. But seriously i dont know. T13+ maps, ive got T11-T12 shaped for farming thought that build will help me with T13+ maps an kill shaper, now i am dying so much i cant even levelup
Ive even got Champion ascendecy to be more tanky
[/spoiler]

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/gTynm4QY[/quote]

because this build is for t11-t13 with average+ items. Unless you can afford his items, dont do this. This is pure click bait.

I wasted my time playing this build too :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Hi there, I have build my scion up to lv82. It's a great build, i haven't had any trouble until I try uberlab. Argus one shoted me once and those traps are so annoyed. Do you have any advice for me ?

Here is my gear and tree. I have 4k hp so far, 690 armour (i think the trap problem is from here), res 75+
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAEJA4cDlgSxBbUHHgnZDHMOSBGBEZYV_Ra_G60byCBZIdAi6iP2JpUqODBxMHwxnjIBNZI11jY9OkI64TsoRQpF9ElRS3hNkk3jUUdVS1-wYENh4mKsY6dkr2yMbWxuPW9Xb551_XcHeBl4-XsUe257w37dfyuC5IMJhG-ExYcTijiMNo19jYGNuY2_kBGSgJOQlS6VZpchmhebJpu1nKSdqqOKplexs7IZtMW1SLjZvrzBfMGgwzrKRspKz3rTftQj1ELWB9i93UbdSN2o4q3i1eOE53To1u1B8NXyRfTG_W7-Cv6P?accountName=darknesdkn&characterName=YellowMilitary
dont use abyssus in the lab...ofc the traps are going to be the nightmare for u. i did u lab with 4.5k HP easily had no problems (with a rare helmet) also fortify helps.
Editado por útlima vez por bahnschranke en 7 oct. 2017 8:23:41
"
unlucky_child escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:

Tbh I am asking the same question all the time. But seriously i dont know. T13+ maps, ive got T11-T12 shaped for farming thought that build will help me with T13+ maps an kill shaper, now i am dying so much i cant even levelup
[/spoiler]

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/gTynm4QY

because this build is for t11-t13 with average+ items. Unless you can afford his items, dont do this. This is pure click bait.

u guys die to trash? the only problem i have are guardians - lack of dmg so far since my gems are lvl 17/18 and cant wear steel rings yet due to not beeing lvl 80 yet....trash is easy and no problem for me.

also try using fortify it helps.
Editado por útlima vez por bahnschranke en 7 oct. 2017 8:24:35
"
bahnschranke escribió:
"
unlucky_child escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:

[/spoiler]

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/gTynm4QY

u guys die to trash? the only problem i have are guardians - lack of dmg so far since my gems are lvl 17/18 and cant wear steel rings yet due to not beeing lvl 80 yet....trash is easy and no problem for me.
Editado por útlima vez por bahnschranke en 7 oct. 2017 8:08:06
Hello! i just loved the build agaisnt bosses but im dying more then i was expecting when mapping. Still loving this build! what else can i upgrade beside the abyssus to a 40% blade flurry dmg? thank you for the guide!

And btw would a belt with ele dmg like that one be better then the belt of the deceiver? im lvl 83
Editado por útlima vez por LICHINVISIVEL en 7 oct. 2017 8:22:17
"
LICHINVISIVEL escribió:
Hello! i just loved the build agaisnt bosses but im dying more then i was expecting when mapping. Still loving this build! what else can i upgrade beside the abyssus to a 40% blade flurry dmg? thank you for the guide!

And btw would a belt with ele dmg like that one be better then the belt of the deceiver? im lvl 83

hey! i wonder how high is your % hit chance? since u barely got any accuracy on gear. also u can gfet life on amu. i think a belt with ele dmg is worse than belt of the deceiver unless maybe gaianst shaper since he cant be intimidated as far as i know. try it out on path of building. im using fortify and its great while mapping.
my crit chance is 46% and accurracy 86, is it bad? and what gem did you change for fortify? ty

i dont use frost bomb - if u look at unchained stream/videos he doesnt use it as well ;). 86% hit is pretty low - on an attack/crit build u want at least 90%
Editado por útlima vez por bahnschranke en 7 oct. 2017 9:05:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional