[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Bearbarion escribió:
Nice build mate! Personally i put a Green Dream jewel below the starting area, makes
it a lot smoother to map as frenzy charges will stay up 24/7....and I needed the resists
anyway :)

Great to hear that my friend. Green Dream is a great option if you want to generate frenzy charges more frequently.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Ghato123 escribió:
"
Constraint escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:
Well, my main problem now is ive got 4.6k hp and 125/110/125res and i got so low on every pack iam alnost dead all the time. Though 4.6k is not that low to be close to death all the time.
And no, i dont use Abysuss

How are you dying with that much HP? What maps are you running? I didn't even have that much HP at level 80 and rarely died.

Tbh I am asking the same question all the time. But seriously i dont know. T13+ maps, ive got T11-T12 shaped for farming thought that build will help me with T13+ maps an kill shaper, now i am dying so much i cant even levelup
Ive even got Champion ascendecy to be more tanky

Same here. 5.2k HP, 137/103/93 res (i know, I need to balance them a bit, but still they are ok) and I get one shotted consistently. I am hard stuck at level 90 because I die too much to be able to level jup. I can't kill Guardians let alone shaper. I have over 2mil dps tooltip on path of building. I really dont know what else to do expect spend absurd amounts of currency that I dont have.
Well I have 6.1k hp and still get one-shot every now and then, would probably do better without my Abyssus but where`s the fun in that!:D If I was seriously pushing for level 100 I think I would pick something else than this build, this is more of a bosskiller/funtimes build... for me at least :)
Hey mr. Unchained, how you doing today?

I have some questions about mapping with this build. Do you ALWAYS respec to Windripper MF while mapping? Do you recommend doing it? I'm planning to get to 91 via beach head's then spam t14-t15 to get maps, after i get like 100+ of each guardian, then shaper/atziri/council farming, then farm to lv 95, farm more guardians/council and once it's done, do a final rush to achieve level 100.

Should I change to a bow build everytime i go mapping or should I just go as BF? Also, if using a bow build, WindRipper is the way to go or there are better builds to do the job? Thanks in advance :)! Oh, keep up the good music on stream, my friend!
"
vexbrazil escribió:
Hey mr. Unchained, how you doing today?

I have some questions about mapping with this build. Do you ALWAYS respec to Windripper MF while mapping? Do you recommend doing it? I'm planning to get to 91 via beach head's then spam t14-t15 to get maps, after i get like 100+ of each guardian, then shaper/atziri/council farming, then farm to lv 95, farm more guardians/council and once it's done, do a final rush to achieve level 100.

Should I change to a bow build everytime i go mapping or should I just go as BF? Also, if using a bow build, WindRipper is the way to go or there are better builds to do the job? Thanks in advance :)! Oh, keep up the good music on stream, my friend!

Hello friend, doing great!

The main reason why I used the MF Windripper build was because I wanted to farm currency (not levels). I've respeced back to blade flurry (now level 100). Otherwise you can easily farm all the maps with BF.

If you want to min/max on quantity/rarity then use the MF Windripper. I've only farmed Beachhead maps with my MF build. The MF windripper will have higher map-clearing speed though.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 5 oct. 2017 12:56:51
Build is totally viable - just killed my first Shaper ever with it.
It took 4 tries on him, but first 2 was with starkonja instead of abyssus - that was a mistake. Damage from abyssus is exactly what you need.
I also bought taste of hate, wise oak and lion's roar flasks just for him.
A little bit practice and he is dead.
"
Build is totally viable - just killed my first Shaper ever with it.
It took 4 tries on him, but first 2 was with starkonja instead of abyssus - that was a mistake. Damage from abyssus is exactly what you need.
I also bought taste of hate, wise oak and lion's roar flasks just for him.
A little bit practice and he is dead.

That's great to hear my friend. The key to most boss fights is learning their mechanics, once your have enough practice it becomes easier and easier.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Spoiler
"
Ghato123 escribió:
"
Constraint escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:
Well, my main problem now is ive got 4.6k hp and 125/110/125res and i got so low on every pack iam alnost dead all the time. Though 4.6k is not that low to be close to death all the time.

How are you dying with that much HP? What maps are you running? I didn't even have that much HP at level 80 and rarely died.

Tbh I am asking the same question all the time. But seriously i dont know. T13+ maps, ive got T11-T12 shaped for farming thought that build will help me with T13+ maps an kill shaper, now i am dying so much i cant even levelup

Can someone answer my question what can possibly be wrong? Ill add pob link when ill be home
Editado por útlima vez por Ghato123 en 6 oct. 2017 7:00:39
Hey, thanks for the build. I have a decent gear set and at 88 I am still enjoying it. I have a few questions about crafting a claw. I've been using the unique claw and want to upgrade to a rare claw.

Do you have tips what stats to look for? And could you share aan bit about your crafting method?

Spoiler
"
Ghato123 escribió:
"
Constraint escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/gTynm4QY

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional