[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
erxan escribió:
Hey Zabosnu Why profile Close ?

because this build works only with items similar to his, which is xxx exalted orbs
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
evantas1a escribió:
Hello, Zabosnu. I have some questions about jewells. Is it written in order of priority? I mean attack speed is anytime best offensive stat?
Same question about rings affixes, what should i pick attack speed or ele damage witg skills. How much accuracy is important for us?
And quesion abiut abbyssys, some bosses just oneshot me with this helm(not guqrdians or shaper lol). I have 4500hp for now, full resists...
sorry for bad english and ty!

Hello friend.

-The highest damage priority on jewels will be critical multiplier, all of the other stats you should balance around your build (i.e. if you need resistances, life...etc). Attack speed is also another good offensive stat to have.

-For rings, you want to get physical damage to attacks (most important). Then if you are able, get elemental damage.

-Accuracy should be at least 90% chance to hit (you can get accuracy on amulet, rings, claw...etc).

-I use two helmets, abyssus and rat's nest. They have the same colored sockets this way I can swap them depending on what I am doing. For most of the game you can simply just use Rat's Nest if you are taking too much damage with Abysuss.

Hope this helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
U should have a disclaimer about poor lvling experience and admit, that the build isn't working with "ok" gear, due to low dmg output compared to the defense layers
"
Ghato123 escribió:
I saw his vods from todays stream and hes got only Orb of Storms on skillbar and didnt even used it on shaper's run, so whats the point of having it and frost bomb?

Because all he does is advertise his stupid paper DPS against white monsters. There was already a discussion about that on page 45-47 but his guildie fanboys will flame you if you say anything bad about the 'build'.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
Ghato123 escribió:
I saw his vods from todays stream and hes got only Orb of Storms on skillbar and didnt even used it on shaper's run, so whats the point of having it and frost bomb?

It's all circumstantial. I do use orb of storms, however, not always. Frost bomb is also optional in case you need the extra damage boost. If I can kill shaper in less than a second (as shown in every video) without placing frost bomb (at my current level/gear) then you don't need to put it down. However, if you are facing an enemy with high cold resistances and your damage is low then using frost bomb is recommended along with orb of storms.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Janus171 escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:

Because all he does is advertise his stupid paper DPS against white monsters. There was already a discussion about that on page 45-47 but his guildie fanboys will flame you if you say anything bad about the 'build'.

Shaper has 40% resists and 80% defence against curces. Dats it. If you understand the mechanics, you can:
- expect, how much dps you will loose vs Shaper (it must be around 2 times)
- realise, that if you have even 40 mil against Shaper, you will kill him in 0.5 seconds.

Frost bomb and other stuff is a way to cheap dps increase, which you can use if you lack good gear.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Well, my main problem now is ive got 4.6k hp and 125/110/125res and i got so low on every pack iam alnost dead all the time. Though 4.6k is not that low to be close to death all the time.
And no, i dont use Abysuss
"
Ghato123 escribió:
Well, my main problem now is ive got 4.6k hp and 125/110/125res and i got so low on every pack iam alnost dead all the time. Though 4.6k is not that low to be close to death all the time.

How are you dying with that much HP? What maps are you running? I didn't even have that much HP at level 80 and rarely died.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Nice build mate! Personally i put a Green Dream jewel below the starting area, makes
it a lot smoother to map as frenzy charges will stay up 24/7....and I needed the resists
anyway :)

Editado por útlima vez por Bearbarion en 4 oct. 2017 6:51:31
"
Constraint escribió:
"
Ghato123 escribió:

How are you dying with that much HP? What maps are you running? I didn't even have that much HP at level 80 and rarely died.

Tbh I am asking the same question all the time. But seriously i dont know. T13+ maps, ive got T11-T12 shaped for farming thought that build will help me with T13+ maps an kill shaper, now i am dying so much i cant even levelup
Ive even got Champion ascendecy to be more tanky
Editado por útlima vez por Ghato123 en 4 oct. 2017 13:29:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional