[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Using this as my second character in Delve Softcore. Has been a really solid build with 6.6K life despite having a lot of uniques and kinda bad rings. However, I cannot do uber atziri, can do the trio but the flameblast and storm call just one shot me through mitigations. Any tips?
Thanks for your build !

But, can you help me to improve my endgame-gear ? cause i'm beginner and spent something like 25ex but still dying on t15-t16 boss :(

I just compare your PoB and mine, and you have 1660k dps, i have 600k.. You have 6,6k lifeleech, i have 4,1k.. With same bonus etc.

Jewels, 50c each :

I don't succeed too level up 91 cause I die, so I don't have the 7th jewel.

Just bought a good starforge for changing my disfavour, and win 2 points

My chest, just changed the second for a Belly but I don't know if it's a huge improvment ?

Rings, voidheart and flat phys life res and leech :

Amulet, flat phys life res :

Devoto with lacerate enchant :

Boots, armor life and res :

Gloves, changed for life, res and melee damage, crafted with cold res for belly :

Belt, life res and abyssal with flat phys attackspeed and flat life :

Flasks, 3 like you :

A quicksilver cause it's useful when leap slam is hard :

And life cause taste of hate is expensive (and not so great cause of starforge ?) and I don't know why you can go without ?

Pantheon I just changed Arakaali for Solaris (like you), and Gruthkul (5% reduction is better than 2-4-6-8% cause I never stay 4 seconds without moving or I die..)

I think I die cause I don't have enough DPS and don't leech enough ? Some bosses still one-shot me even if I have 7k+ HP..maybe not enough armor ?

My profile is public.

Thanks in advance for your pro advice to a newbis :D
"
Le_Scorpion escribió:
Thanks for your build !

But, can you help me to improve my endgame-gear ? cause i'm beginner and spent something like 25ex but still dying on t15-t16 boss :(

Spoiler
I just compare your PoB and mine, and you have 1660k dps, i have 600k.. You have 6,6k lifeleech, i have 4,1k.. With same bonus etc.

Jewels, 50c each :

I don't succeed too level up 91 cause I die, so I don't have the 7th jewel.

Just bought a good starforge for changing my disfavour, and win 2 points

My chest, just changed the second for a Belly but I don't know if it's a huge improvment ?

Rings, voidheart and flat phys life res and leech :

Amulet, flat phys life res :

Devoto with lacerate enchant :

Boots, armor life and res :

Gloves, changed for life, res and melee damage, crafted with cold res for belly :

Belt, life res and abyssal with flat phys attackspeed and flat life :

Flasks, 3 like you :

A quicksilver cause it's useful when leap slam is hard :

And life cause taste of hate is expensive (and not so great cause of starforge ?) and I don't know why you can go without ?

Pantheon I just changed Arakaali for Solaris (like you), and Gruthkul (5% reduction is better than 2-4-6-8% cause I never stay 4 seconds without moving or I die..)

I think I die cause I don't have enough DPS and don't leech enough ? Some bosses still one-shot me even if I have 7k+ HP..maybe not enough armor ?

My profile is public.

Thanks in advance for your pro advice to a newbis :D

i have more leech rate because i have a life recovery belt and more overall life than you. your jewels could use more attack speed/obviously 4 prop is better than 3. gear looks good overall, taste of hate is for the physical mitigation more than the dps. being one shot generally means you need to learn to dodge manually, #1 defense in poe = not getting hit in the first place. we have insane mobility with leap slam so just don't stand still and get slammed, you'll be fine.

otherwise looks pretty solid, just have to learn the game mechanics now :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi, thanks for your answer.
I'll check for a taste of hate and jewels with 4 stacks with more attack speed, but it's expansive =P
And I try to learn to avoid things and one shot.

But, i just tried the minotaur, and he just one-shot me with my 7.5k life =( Yes I have to avoid when he's in the ground, but I don't be supposed to take ~70-80% of life ? you can see my 5 seconds of fight here : https://youtu.be/6u2sxbAEaBo it's sad =(

Are you sure I don't have to get more armour or phys reduction ? 4k (ingame, 8k on PoB) and 26% reduc (ingame, 56% PoB) is enough you think ?

"
Le_Scorpion escribió:
Hi, thanks for your answer.
I'll check for a taste of hate and jewels with 4 stacks with more attack speed, but it's expansive =P
And I try to learn to avoid things and one shot.

But, i just tried the minotaur, and he just one-shot me with my 7.5k life =( Yes I have to avoid when he's in the ground, but I don't be supposed to take ~70-80% of life ? you can see my 5 seconds of fight here : https://youtu.be/6u2sxbAEaBo it's sad =(

Are you sure I don't have to get more armour or phys reduction ? 4k (ingame, 8k on PoB) and 26% reduc (ingame, 56% PoB) is enough you think ?

lmao, great clip. that ability is meant to be a one shot, and you stood exactly where he was going to pop up for multiple seconds. as i said earlier, you need to learn the mechanics xd.

also looks like he crit you (you were shocked on death), you didn't have fortify up, you didn't have endurance charges, you didn't use flasks, and i have no idea if there were damage mods on the map. basically a classic noob death.

gl :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey man, What gear do you suggest lvling, On some of your other guides you put all the gear you suggest, armour/boots etc

Just wondering what you would suggest? :) thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WalshyUK/characters/delvewalshy
Hey all, I've been playing this build whilst I have the free time. Currently level 76 doing some low level maps and giving uber lab some attempts here and there. Here's my gear and please feel free to offer some feedback!

Future Goals:
•Starforge •6L Elder Chest
•Lacerate Helm Enchant •Better jewel in belt
•Flasks •Steel Ring

Currently sitting at ~15.6K Tooltip DPS in H/O (with bloodrage active.)
Thanks for reading!
Hi all, I'm playing this build on my free time. Currently lvl 82, 6.5k hp, doing T12-T15 maps without major problem. Only elemental weakness and vulnerability maps are dangerous to me. (and temporal chain are really boring)
I have about 3 ex stuff : 2 ex for starforge, some chaos for devoto, some chaos for jewellery (less than 5c per jewel), 5 linked belly by myself with 20 fusing. Every other things are ssf.

My current stuff :

My low-budget jewellery are mainly 6-7% max life and 5-10% attack speed.
The next big upgrades will be a 6-link item, better rings and more ele resists (currently 80-90%, elemental weakness maps are hard !)

The build is very smooth and easy to play (put enfeeble and blood rage on CWDT), thank you for this nice guide.

Planned to try Shaper once I have 6L setup, it will be my first Shaper try ever !

Btw, how big is the difficulty gap between T15 maps, guardians and shaper ?
Any general advice for my stuff would be appreciated !

Spoiler
"
Neeeeemooooo escribió:
Hi all, I'm playing this build on my free time. Currently lvl 82, 6.5k hp, doing T12-T15 maps without major problem. Only elemental weakness and vulnerability maps are dangerous to me. (and temporal chain are really boring)
I have about 3 ex stuff : 2 ex for starforge, some chaos for devoto, some chaos for jewellery (less than 5c per jewel), 5 linked belly by myself with 20 fusing. Every other things are ssf.

My current stuff :

My low-budget jewellery are mainly 6-7% max life and 5-10% attack speed.
The next big upgrades will be a 6-link item, better rings and more ele resists (currently 80-90%, elemental weakness maps are hard !)

The build is very smooth and easy to play (put enfeeble and blood rage on CWDT), thank you for this nice guide.

Planned to try Shaper once I have 6L setup, it will be my first Shaper try ever !

Btw, how big is the difficulty gap between T15 maps, guardians and shaper ?
Any general advice for my stuff would be appreciated !

I like what you've got going on! Since my last post I made some more progress- completing uber lab and some minor gear upgrades and added a jewel or two into my passive tree. I like your CWDT setup, and I'm thinking about adding blind into my setup rather than Vulnerability, which is the current curse I'm rocking in my boots. I find the link setups in your starforge to be interesting! How is the Vengeance working out? Also, does the chaos golem's phys reduction really noticeable? I agree in your saying that this build is smooth, fun, and easy to play and can't wait to progress a bit more and reach the tier you're floating around. Cheers!
"
Y0l0Crab escribió:

I like what you've got going on! Since my last post I made some more progress- completing uber lab and some minor gear upgrades and added a jewel or two into my passive tree. I like your CWDT setup, and I'm thinking about adding blind into my setup rather than Vulnerability, which is the current curse I'm rocking in my boots. I find the link setups in your starforge to be interesting! How is the Vengeance working out? Also, does the chaos golem's phys reduction really noticeable? I agree in your saying that this build is smooth, fun, and easy to play and can't wait to progress a bit more and reach the tier you're floating around. Cheers!

Thanks ! I'm a casual player so my setup is probably not at his best =)
Honestly, I think vengeance is really useless. I don't even notice when it procs, but I don't know what else I can put there at the moment. I thought about a warcry, maybe.

For my chaos golem, it is my choice to play really defensive. As I said, I'm a casual player and it's the first time I go so far in the atlas, so I prefer a defensive setup (That's why I also use enfeeble). Overall, I feel like phys damage reduction is nice for this build. I play with chaos golem since my lvling so I don't know how life is without it.

Today, I spent about 1 ex improving my stuff (rings, gloves, boots, belt), and 1 ex trying to 6L my starforge without success :'(
I bought a cheap 6L body armor with good life roll, it is a huge dmg buff but I dropped from 7k HP to 6,6k HP.

My new stuff : more HP, more resists, more dmg.

Lvl 85 now, I first timed Hydra with 1 death (100% my bad, I disrepected him) and tried to first time the Phoenix. I failed vs the Phoenix, probably underestimated the mods of the map and it took me 3 or 4 deaths to understand the pattern. At my last death, the Phoenix had less than 25% HP, so close from culling strike :'(

I also changed a little bit my CWDT setup with increased duration on immortal call and vaal haste. I really appreciate vaal haste vs boss. I'm not sure about vaal ancestral warchief dps, but it's funny and free !

My next improvements will be a 6L starforge or belly (so I can go back to 7k+ HP) and a lacerate enchant on devoto, but I'm too poor for this at the moment !
Editado por útlima vez por Neeeeemooooo en 17 sept. 2018 19:15:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional