[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hey, I'm currently trying this build with consecrated path and for now it's working great, around level 50 atm. Do you think it's endgame viable as well? I'm a little concerned about the 50% conversion thus dealing less physical damage for leech.
Hey been enjoying the build so far in Delve softcore.I am at T15 maps right now but seems to get obliterated by guardians.What should i upgrade in my gear?
Thanks!
Great guide Demi! I've been playing this build as a league starter for delve sc and i manage to kill uber elder today. It took few sets but it was my first encounter with uber so i had to learn few things :) Also i droped Blood Magic for Herald of Agony - Minion Damage - Herald of Purity setup and it feels pretty ok. Linking my gear bellow:

"
MrRacooN escribió:
Great guide Demi! I've been playing this build as a league starter for delve sc and i manage to kill uber elder today. It took few sets but it was my first encounter with uber so i had to learn few things :) Also i droped Blood Magic for Herald of Agony - Minion Damage - Herald of Purity setup and it feels pretty ok. Linking my gear bellow:

very nice! gg gear for the most part, your amulet could use some leech rate/elder memes and the steel is meh but im so glad to see someone following the build to endgame :).

gg ez clap
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Still working on most of the gear, but got super lucky with the starforge. 23 Fusings and 2 Divines!
Hey been enjoying the build so far in Delve softcore.I am at T15 maps right now but seems to get obliterated by guardians.What should i upgrade in my gear?
Thanks!

Editado por útlima vez por Georgieff12 en 10 sept. 2018 6:41:44
Edit: Current POB: https://pastebin.com/ZtEaNk1r

Any pointers which passive nodes to pick next would be appreciated. Planning to fill the remaining two +% Life nodes around Bloodless and continue to Soul of Steel for more Life/ Armor and additional Res.

Wondering if i should keep the armour or sell it for a Belly of the Beast

Also i have no idea how to get additionally such a high % Elemental/ Chaos damage.

Edit 2: Since i am rather new.... does the damage on this build scale with Life Leech? Ever since i am using the Chest i feel like my damage has gone through the roof compared to the old chest.
Editado por útlima vez por rckstr1111 en 10 sept. 2018 15:51:33

Passives are same as Demi's so far just grabbed Axe nodes. Currently on Red Maps without too many issues during the leveling.

Passive Tree-
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBNMFHEWbxfhGJEaOCFVI9MlvCb4Jy8nnyo4LlMwdzIJNZI5DjpSPAU8LUCgQzFHfkz_TipOMlBHV1RZ81n-XhNfOWFSZFJlTWZUZp5nm2hYaGVo8mxGbydyD3Jscql07Xaseu982YNfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IqzivCQVZBsk6iUb5d5mmqbLaIApTWpJ6mUrKquPq9ssKuygLXytz68n702vqfAZsCmwaPEgsT2xq7PftNv15bYvdrB20_cPd-_4MPiYeNq5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8931Yfcy-Ov60v4K_o8=?accountName=envison&characterName=Envison

Editado por útlima vez por envison en 26 sept. 2018 14:34:26

All my jewels are double attack speed + a damage, or double damage + an attack speed (obviously need life ones.)

Thanks a lot for the guide, I really am enjoying this build A LOT!
-Edit- Started with this build for Delve league.

Any tips on what i could upgrade?
I have 2ex to spend thats about it.

Probably jewels eh?
Editado por útlima vez por slimryda en 10 sept. 2018 19:49:28
Hey Demi, awesome build, I've been loving it so far. I actually ended up levelling with Lacerate all the way through. At one point, around Act 5 I was starting to feel that my damage was lackluster, but that was mainly due to my weapon, it didn't have enough damage, and because of the chaos damage I wasn't leeching all that much.

Eventually switched to Blood Reaper just so I could hit level 51 to equip Terminus, and at that point was smooth sailing until equipping my current weapon. Unlike other people I didn't feel the need to switch to Cyclone, but I can see why, because low level Lacerate is a bit meh, but keep at it because the higher level it is the higher the range.

My gear so far, nothing too spectacular yet, but it gets the job done. Now I'm on the lookout for a better ring, that topaz ring is pathetic, hopefully get a nicer belt, Stygian preferably, and maybe that will finally cap my resists.

One question though, Demi, I noticed you removed points from Executioner, I assume you wanted the extra points for more life or was that for another reason?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional