[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I used this build as a league starter in Delve SC. Gotta tell you it's amazing. Clearing T16's on a 5L Disfavour. I'm using cyclone variant, although i equipped 2s Tombfists for blind and intimidate. Using leech rate ammy

and self crafted life recovery belt
and Arakaali + Grutkhul pantheon. The only thing stopping me from killing shaper is sixth link, but i got a question whether to buy Sin's Rebirth or stick to curse immune flask? Or just switch flasks before bossing? I'm looking for a way to increase DPS. I have 3 prop jewels [2x dmg + life] with res because elder gear isnt cheap so i gotta stick to that what i have for now
Would love some help with my build :)

Alot of the more 'end game' options of the gear are well over 60+ exalts which right not isn't affordable for me :( Anything i could improve on thats standing out to you?
IGN: Zanitth
Oh i should say that im looking to get more dps :P Survivability is very good
IGN: Zanitth
My internet can't resolve pastebin import links. Is is possible for you to share direct link from PoB? Thanks for the build!

Edit: Found a work around, it must be about my ISP. So it is not neeeded.
Editado por útlima vez por Dunedain35 en 8 sept. 2018 10:25:56
any news on how the two new heralds work with this build?
Well hello,

atm i use this gear:

now is my question atm i have round about 2ex in currency and was thinking to farm the ex for a starforge.
I wanted to ask if this was the best decision atm.
"
fastgamer escribió:
Well hello,

atm i use this gear:

now is my question atm i have round about 2ex in currency and was thinking to farm the ex for a starforge.
I wanted to ask if this was the best decision atm.

I would personally upgrade the other gear first. Aside from the belt, all your rare gear have very low life rolls. If you're not concerned about your survivability at the moment and would rather go after more dps you could also consider grabbing a Sin's Rebirth flask for a big dps boost with less cost. Import to PoB and play around with it to see what would help the most.

Anyone have any tips on what to upgrade etc.
"
Bryllex escribió:

Anyone have any tips on what to upgrade etc.

your endurance charge on melee stun and blood rage need swapped.

most of your gear could use higher life or life at all (your gloves)

otherwise looks pretty solid overall. i can't see your jewels but hopefully they are life double damage or life triple damage.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Having loads of fun in Delve with this build and it's a breeze to level! Check out my character for inspiration if you like. This is my current equipment:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQ48EPAUcRiRGjgbqiFVI9MlvCcvJ58qOC5TMgk1kjpSOuE8BTwtQKBDMUd-SdVM_03jTipQR1dUWfNeE185YVJjF2VNZ5to8mxGbydybHKpdO12rHrvfNmBOoNfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qKs4rwkFWQbJOol3maapstogClNaknqZSsqq4-r2ywq7KAtfK3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbBB8SCxPbGrs9-02_Xfti92sHbT9w937_gw-RR6hjvDu9O73zwH_JF8lrzb_Vh9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=prop_dynamic&characterName=Scarmine

There is still a lot to optimize but I'm easily running T10 maps and 150 depth Delve right now.

Also my friend is using a blade vortex build which is also ideal for Delve if you are still looking for something else.
Editado por útlima vez por prop_dynamic en 9 sept. 2018 1:56:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional