[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Before Starforge is it good idea to have Hatred + Blasphemy(Vulnerability/Enfeeble)?
Editado por útlima vez por akiris en 8 dic. 2017 7:49:45
QUICK AND DIRTY 3.1 POB PASTEBIN ADDED TO MAIN POST
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What do you think of getting Soul of Arakaali instead of Solaris to get the 50% extra life gained from your leech after stopping taking damage over time (Blood Rage DoT stops when Immortal Call procs)? I feel like Immortal Call would prevent most of the issues that Soul of Solaris would. Or am I wrong?

Also: Which gem would you suggest for cyclone now that ruthless doesn't work anymore?
Editado por útlima vez por RonaldoReagano en 11 dic. 2017 5:21:19
"
RonaldoReagano escribió:
What do you think of getting Soul of Arakaali instead of Solaris to get the 50% extra life gained from your leech after stopping taking damage over time (Blood Rage DoT stops when Immortal Call procs)? I feel like Immortal Call would prevent most of the issues that Soul of Solaris would. Or am I wrong?

Also: Which gem would you suggest for cyclone now that ruthless doesn't work anymore?

arakaali is reallyyyyy good. use it if you like.

as for cyclone, its a tossup between fortify, chance to bleed, inc area/conc. choose what you like
Ancestral call over Multistrike or stick with multistrike for lacerate?
"
RuthlessWelshy escribió:
Ancestral call over Multistrike or stick with multistrike for lacerate?

Ancestral call only works for single target melee skills so it doesn't work with lacerate.
Did all guardians & shaper after last update feels like pretty op then before(3.0).However i am pretty sad that now, after we start picking vaal pact.I cant do trials or even labs.Is there a way to work around it? I love playing one build one class one character.(i have a secondary duelist which i can roll to old 3.0 build without vaal pact so i can do labs and trials) any idea ?

my gear
Spoiler

tool tip dps & defense unbuffed
Editado por útlima vez por xhizors93 en 15 dic. 2017 2:47:18
"
xhizors93 escribió:
Did all guardians & shaper after last update feels like pretty op then before(3.0).However i am pretty sad that now, after we start picking vaal pact.I cant do trials or even labs.Is there a way to work around it? I love playing one build one class one character.(i have a secondary duelist which i can roll to old 3.0 build without vaal pact so i can do labs and trials) any idea ?

my gear
Spoiler

you dont "need" vaal pact, it's just insane leech. you can easily not take it, or just carry a writhing jar in lab instead of atziri's to proc your overkill leech before entering trap rooms. one shot the worms, good to go for 30 seconds ;)
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
xhizors93 escribió:

my gear
Spoiler

you dont "need" vaal pact, it's just insane leech. you can easily not take it, or just carry a writhing jar in lab instead of atziri's to proc your overkill leech before entering trap rooms. one shot the worms, good to go for 30 seconds ;)

well then i lose a precious flasks which can help my dmg which is already over 9000 for a uber lab or any content our beloved ggg has to offer at this point LUL(thanks for that).worms are nice however what about the traps :) unless we gonna multiple those worms i am gonna drop vaal pact.

question:after i drop vaalpact should i unspec the life leech nodes below vp ?

ps: have a question did you ever try doing grand masters with this build its crazy easy until you meet those npcs with shield(es) and immune to our dmg its realy realy viable :(
Editado por útlima vez por xhizors93 en 15 dic. 2017 4:20:27
"
xhizors93 escribió:
question:after i drop vaalpact should i unspec the life leech nodes below vp ?

ps: have a question did you ever try doing grand masters with this build its crazy easy until you meet those npcs with shield(es) and immune to our dmg its realy realy viable :(

you missed my point. kill the worms before you enter trap rooms, so you have your slayer overkill leech.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional