[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
lecujh escribió:
Will this still be valid in 3.1?

let me check patch notes and the new skill tree real fast. oh wait it's not out yet lul

give me some time :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Editado por útlima vez por DeMiGodking102 en 5 dic. 2017 14:01:27
Really hoping the Slayer Lacerate is still viable for 3.1! Loved playing it in Harb, and got me pretty far.

Thanks for the build!
hey demi,

i watched your stream yesterday, your leaps were crazy crazy fast.i have a setup working well atm(power level myself from 92 to 94 in no time, was fun actualy).i have a decent as/aps.i just want to know what you think about my gear and any advise for upgrades ?

Spoiler

PS:my jewels are mostly %5 max life with 2x damage or as(have 5 atm)
PS:i have a non corrupted hh too(also have a rare amulet with proper resis&stats to keep up with uniq one

i also have a problem with this gear my damage is low https://imgur.com/a/e924Q
Editado por útlima vez por xhizors93 en 7 dic. 2017 3:21:23
"
xhizors93 escribió:
hey demi,

i watched your stream yesterday, your leaps were crazy crazy fast.i have a setup working well atm(power level myself from 92 to 94 in no time, was fun actualy).i have a decent as/aps.i just want to know what you think about my gear and any advise for upgrades ?

Spoiler

PS:i have a non corrupted hh too(also have a rare amulet with proper resis&stats to keep up with uniq one

good to have you in stream :). gear looks solid to start, now work on getting higher tiers of life and strength (more life/melee phys damage). you might also want a rare life/phys damage/stat amulet now over carnage heart. jewels are a huge amount of damage for the build, so fixing those will help as well. lacerate damage enchant toooooooooooooooo
"
Reikwon escribió:
Really hoping the Slayer Lacerate is still viable for 3.1! Loved playing it in Harb, and got me pretty far.

Thanks for the build!

same exact build, just grab vaal pact and vitality void. even more leech rate than now lol
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
xhizors93 escribió:
hey demi,

Spoiler

good to have you in stream :). gear looks solid to start, now work on getting higher tiers of life and strength (more life/melee phys damage). you might also want a rare life/phys damage/stat amulet now over carnage heart. jewels are a huge amount of damage for the build, so fixing those will help as well. lacerate damage enchant toooooooooooooooo

alright got rid off the carnage got this one seems good to me

these are my jewels

Editado por útlima vez por xhizors93 en 7 dic. 2017 10:53:05
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
Reikwon escribió:

Thanks for the build!

same exact build, just grab vaal pact and vitality void. even more leech rate than now lol

I guess I shouldn't run Uber Lab with Vaal pact!
Hi Demi! :D Thanks for all the awesome stuff you post, keep it up!

Can't wait to test this build thingy when the new league starts :D

Hey, Demi
I think I'm having issues and being a new player I'm not too experienced with sort of thing. I'm at level 70 and my lacerate skill tells me that I'm doing 11.8k DPS with Herald of Ash and Lightning Golem. I'm wondering if this is decent for my level and if there is anything specific I should be shooting for.

As a new player I have little currency and can't afford the Starforge, so instead I've decided to use the Doomsower as it's the highest level two-handed that you recommended. I have also done 3 of the Trials of Ascendancies so far. I did do a Tier 1 map but my DPS just felt a bit low so I got concerned about it.
Any tips or things to improve upon?
Quick one: Vulnerability or Enfeeble in the CWDT set up??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional