[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Look please my build,and what i need to add? for improve more dps? need use The Retch ???
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
Kagan290 escribió:
Look please my build,and what i need to add? for improve more dps? need use The Retch ???

dps, fix your jewels and quit using biscos. otherwise looks pretty solid. odd choice of boots and no life on 1 ring but otherwise good
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
dps, fix your jewels and quit using biscos. otherwise looks pretty solid. odd choice of boots and no life on 1 ring but otherwise good

Thank you,Bisco i use for standart map farming,boots for uber lab`s,Voidhearth not need for me )) and last ques about Scrath,how you think about that belt for more Dps???
***The Retch
Hi Demi,

Followed this guide and I'm really in love with this build, made me enjoy the game very much.
My question is, why do you use a "ring" that give you more elemental damage, as starforge give you "no elemental damage".... I don't get the point on that one :(

Could you advice please?

Thanks, thumb up for the guide :)
Well, probably last days of "old slayer" so I wanted to thank you Demi for awesome build. I am kinda new player, I don't know shit about this game after few months but I managed to achieve everything that I wanted with your build this league :) ! Leveling process and transition to endgame was super smooth for me, you can farm basically everything with this build - it's a great uber lab farmer, it is a safe guardians farmer, you can farm shaper/uatziri, maybe not the best mapper simply because there is so many great farming builds around but hey I don't regret time that I've put into this build ! Thanks one more time and let's hope that devs won't kill it in 3.1, cheers.

Gear:
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por vToose en 29 nov. 2017 10:00:47
"
vToose escribió:
Well, probably last days of "old slayer" so I wanted to thank you Demi for awesome build. I am kinda new player, I don't know shit about this game after few months but I managed to achieve everything that I wanted with your build this league :) ! Leveling process and transition to endgame was super smooth for me, you can farm basically everything with this build - it's a great uber lab farmer, it is a safe guardians farmer, you can farm shaper/uatziri, maybe not the best mapper simply because there is so many great farming builds around but hey I don't regret time that I've put into this build ! Thanks one more time and let's hope that devs won't kill it in 3.1, cheers.

Gear:
Spoiler

forgot to show off those sexy jewels ;) otherwise nice gear overall. glad you enjoyed it and i'm guessing slayer will just get stronger in 3.1 with the proposed double leech rate vaal pact.

i will ofc update all of my guides when i have time for 3.1
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
The Retch in this build i think useless
"
Kagan290 escribió:
The Retch in this build i think useless

Not useless at all.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Editado por útlima vez por Trimorden en 3 dic. 2017 11:28:42
Will this still be valid in 3.1?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional