[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hey guys, making tons of progress on my slayer, got a 6-link and got a starforge with a 5-link. I'm wearing a bisco's for farming but have a carnage in the bank for hard stuff. Where can I improve my guy from here?

Also, this may sound dumb but lab traps still wreck me consistently, am I doing something wrong? I feel like I'm way over geared for it otherwise.

Lastly I tried a guardian (phoenix) and got stomped, is this normal?

Thanks,

TGToland
Demi, your build and guide has been amazing. First time killing Atziri, Guardians (rare corrupted!), and Shaper.

Thank you so much for this.

However, I need help with Uber Atziri. I always have 5 portals left going into the final boss, but the split phase just destroys me.

The flameblast cast animation is too fast for leap slam(?) or I just can't react fast enough and I always get 1-shot. The split phase is also a mess, I can't down one fast enough before there's too much going on and I inevitably die to flameblast and running out of space.

Do you have any general tips? Can a ruby flask tank a flameblast shot? What other flasks are required to kill her?

Currently using these flasks:
1. HP pot
2. Taste of Hate
3. Sin's Rebirth
4. Lion's Roar
5. Basalt Flask

Not sure what other things I can do to cheese/make this fight much easier.
IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
I didnt see it in your first post, so ill ask it :

Is it a viable option to use chance to bleed instead of multistrike? I really dont like the delayed movement from multistrike and we do have some nice +bleed dmg passive and could even get the crimson dance talent for more boss damage. Jewels with bleed being super cheap is also a nice bonus.

What do you think?
Hi,
first of all many thanks! Very good build and tutorials, expecially the one on make builds cheaper :)

I was toying around with Path of Building to decide what to invest in next. I'm still at 4 sockets (just started mapping) so I was simulating 5 socketing lacerate to see what's the best fifth... and the tool gave me some results I don't quite understand...

I always considered that Lacerate most important support where multistrike - physical damage - faster attack. It's like a dogma... Path of Building seems to think differently. To be sure it wasn't something specific to my non endgame character I tryed to verify this with your PoB export.

And in fact if I go in Skills -> Lacerate
and change Faster Attack to Ruthless dps goes from 721k (861k with poison) to 857k (977k).

There's something wrong with PoB calculation or am I missing something else entirely?
Hi,

First off, I'm having a blast playing this build.

My question is, why do we not use Conc. Effect in Lacerate? Why go with Maim?
"
Dying__Lights escribió:
Hi,

First off, I'm having a blast playing this build.

My question is, why do we not use Conc. Effect in Lacerate? Why go with Maim?

Because it will make Lacerate absolutly not effective at mapping.
Has anyone tried The Retch belt with this build? Got one of the pieces figured I might go buy the other and try it out.
okay so this is my gear now

I'm currently using 2 fairly okay steel rings because i have no single clue how the voidheart can give more dps than either of these. Please correct me if im wrong but are my steel rings better than voidheart or is voidheart a mandatory item? What about the necklace what are the BiS stats to get on a rare neck so that it is dps and defense wise better than carnage heart?

Is there otherwise anything else i can improve other than my body armour? Tried rolling decent insanity gloves but no luck so far, been trying on a ilvl 88 titan gauntlets base (if there are better bases for this build pls let me know which and why if possible)

Thanks in advance!!
why melee damage on full life and not something that will always be useful?

These are all my items right now but for some reason I still feel pretty weak, what do you suggest I improve on? I don't know how to link my jewels but my profile is public. Would appreciate any advice. I'm thinking about switching to some type of crit build honestly.
Editado por útlima vez por Jaybum en 26 ago. 2017 3:24:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional