[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I see that we have a curse skill on cwdt, what happens is I have corruption Vuln on hit? What would I use then to maximize my damage output or make up for the free slot
What about to put 2 ventor's gamble + Bisco's or maybe something else. Is it worth to lose some dps but got some IIQ + IIR&?
IGN: ExileGranny
GMT: +2
A Few things to sell: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/668761
Got my first shaper down with this build. Solid dps, took me 5 runs, but was deathless on the last one, as I got used to the fight. Highly recommend the build
"
I see that we have a curse skill on cwdt, what happens is I have corruption Vuln on hit? What would I use then to maximize my damage output or make up for the free slot

highest level curse overrides. it would be good for clear, free damage until you proc cwdt, then it will override with higher level cwdt enfeeble for safety
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
TROGLODYT escribió:
What about to put 2 ventor's gamble + Bisco's or maybe something else. Is it worth to lose some dps but got some IIQ + IIR&?

the actual question here is

"

i want to mf but i have to drop damage, help

and the answer is "ask yourself not me"
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Has anyone looked into Ruthless? On PoB it shows promise instead of Faster Attack.
Has anyone done Uber Aztiri with Lacerate version of this build in 3.0? Is it even possible, because I feel like I don't have enough damage for her, and I've got most of the end game gear.
"
Priose escribió:
Has anyone looked into Ruthless? On PoB it shows promise instead of Faster Attack.

I'm playing this build with Cyclone, and using Ruthless instead of FA, works great. Shaper down deathless, so what else would you want, right?)
Well faster attacks does have the advantage that it makes the attack end faster so you can leap slam out if you need to. Being locked in place is the main issue on all builds that use multistrike.

Cyclone doesn't use multistrike so faster attacks is less useful there.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Sandcastle escribió:

Anyone could help me with my items? I'm level 87 at the moment, having some issues with farming tier 11+ maps, I'm dying a bit too much and don't seem to be dealing very great damage on bosses.

I'm trying to 5link the weapon but already spent 30c :(

You are using the wrong link for Ancestral warchief and you should just run a 4 link with green red red red and do the DFoL Melee Damage and Faster Attacks with chief

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional