[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
IceColdKilla666 escribió:
Is wearing a belly ok with this build?

Why not?) Compared to Demi's (OP) armor perfect Belly gives just about 200 HP, but for us, mere mortals, it will be more. If you have your resists on other items and have 6l Belly - it looks very good.
What do you think I should upgrade next? Playing standard but only with 2 EX / 100C currency.

6.8K life, used 700+ fusings but no 6L starforge, down to 40 now :/

See character FoojinSF for the jewels.

What do you think of Vengeance - Blind - End charge on melee stun setup?
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 19 ago. 2017 7:46:02
How does this build do against breaches once well geared? I am able to do shaped racecourse quite comfortably at the moment,but breaches are a guaranteed death for me.. I have about 6k life aand get burst done stupidly fast!

Would swapping Damage on Full Life for Brutality and getting a nice steel ring instead of VOidheart (since I'm playing the league I can't get legacy Voidheart anyway) work well?
I think voidheart has been fixed now, can anyone else confirm?
"
DingodileBR escribió:
Would swapping Damage on Full Life for Brutality and getting a nice steel ring instead of VOidheart (since I'm playing the league I can't get legacy Voidheart anyway) work well?

if you dont use flasks, sure. brutality cuts off all of the added chaos from atziris/sin's
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Nevzat escribió:
How does this build do against breaches once well geared? I am able to do shaped racecourse quite comfortably at the moment,but breaches are a guaranteed death for me.. I have about 6k life aand get burst done stupidly fast!

they die instantly, just like most map mobs. try moving lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is there any point in getting Voidheart in the League or just stick to a good Silver Ring? Thanks.
What about Death's Oath?
lower resist and hp, but alot of stats and 15% as
"
if you dont use flasks, sure. brutality cuts off all of the added chaos from atziris/sin's

cool, still haven't gotten around to buying them yet, will try it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional