[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Aias_o_Telamonios escribió:
"
Nice build, respeced my elemental Cyclone into this, looks good. Have 1 question though.
Our phys damage can shock with Starforge, but we have RT and no chance to shock anywhere. So we do not shock? Or am I missing smth?

No this build can't shock with starforge. That's why it used innervate in the past but it's not suggested any more.

shock is trash now without a bunch of shock effect so fk it, we got maim
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi,

I have played a lot, but this has to the best build I have ever used. I struggled with other builds, but your build, sir, the most smooth fun build imho.

Thanks,

Andy

Spoiler
My Gears

Editado por útlima vez por RGVsUrTexas en 17 ago. 2017 0:43:33
"
RGVsUrTexas escribió:
Demi,

I have played a lot, but this has to the best build I have ever used. I struggled all others, but your build sir, the most smooth fun build imho.

Thanks,

Andy

Glad you're enjoying it :).

Gear looks solid, lots of room to improve with higher rolls across the board. Also roll your basalt properly please :P.
Really good build, having a blast playing it! :)

But do have a question.
Im getting close to finishing up my gear and currently the only item that gives me life leech is the carnage heart.

So now im wondering.. is it even necessary to try getting life leech on a second item?
I guess the main purpose of additional life leech is to reach the characters leech per second cap faster. but would lets say .4% really make a difference here considering how fast were are attacking?
Editado por útlima vez por Salandash en 17 ago. 2017 4:37:44
What about Kaom's Heart?
I have jewels with resists and nice Boots, Gloves,Belt. So i can go Kaom's with no problem.
What is the benefit in terms of hp?
IGN: ExileGranny
GMT: +2
A Few things to sell: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/668761
"
TROGLODYT escribió:
What about Kaom's Heart?
I have jewels with resists and nice Boots, Gloves,Belt. So i can go Kaom's with no problem.
What is the benefit in terms of hp?

if you want to lose a 6 link warchief that has better single target than your lacerate, feel free to give up 60% of your dps in exchange for some extra life.
"
Salandash escribió:
Really good build, having a blast playing it! :)

But do have a question.
Im getting close to finishing up my gear and currently the only item that gives me life leech is the carnage heart.

So now im wondering.. is it even necessary to try getting life leech on a second item?
I guess the main purpose of additional life leech is to reach the characters leech per second cap faster. but would lets say .4% really make a difference here considering how fast were are attacking?

i don't have much leech on any of my gear. it's from tree/ascendancy.
Editado por útlima vez por DeMiGodking102 en 17 ago. 2017 5:08:46
Hi Demi, great build and I LOVE LACERATE. Last league I also played doubledipping Starforge Lacerate (rip doubledip).

I know I can't compare my gear to yours and I know that there are lots of improvements for my gear, but I was wondering, would those extra jewels and quailty on gems really make up for 350k less dmg that I deal (according to PoB). I am just too sceptical because if those upgrades won't make up at least 200k dmg, I wouldn't upgrade this build anymore and will just keep playing Uber lab untill I find something else to play. And of course, if there could be any more upgrades on my gear (except jewels and gems) what would they be.

Thanks for making this guide and I am looking forward to your respons!

My gear at the moment:
Spoiler

PS: Writhing Jar is for Lab
Guys what is the best cheap sword before starforge ?
So, I'm playing around with this build as well. I like it, but i noticed that i didn't see much degen action. I didn't think much about it, thinking it was just the nerfs to bleed and poison. However, it seems there's a bug with voidheart, and it doesnt apply the chance to bleed and poison, at all!
Just a heads up to all of you. We should get GGG to fix this, asap.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional