[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

What's more important on your jewels, attack speed% or physical damage%? I have been stacking a LOT of attack speed over additional damage so far and I'm wondering if I'm getting really bad diminishing returns. However, I am still nowhere near Demi's attacks-per-second stat of 7+. Until I can afford a GG Iron Ring I am also using an Essence Worm + Haste for even more attack speed, plus a Lightning Golem.

Currently level 88, here are my stats in town:

Not sure if I should keep picking up attack speed jewels or avoid them in favor of additional physical damage.

Despite all my attack speed, Cyclone still feels a million times stronger than Lacerate. Lacerate takes forever to kill with whereas Cyclone is almost instant. Not really sure why no matter what I do Cyclone feels stronger, not to mention more comfortable to use.
Editado por útlima vez por Overmasterr en 26 ago. 2017 4:09:56
Loving that build, Lacerate is really fun!

How much life do I need so that Blood Rage doesn't kill my Damage on full life support anymore?
Or is the tooltip not working? Or do I have to be infight and leeching for it to work?

Is Voidheart still good option? In POB it's not much difference in DPS.

Also what are your thoughts on?

"
foojin escribió:
Really minor but why don't you get butchery over perhaps executioner? It shows more dmg in PoB and we don't really need the low life dmg.

Keep it up! :)
Editado por útlima vez por snietschie en 26 ago. 2017 6:58:57
"
Overmasterr escribió:
What's more important on your jewels, attack speed% or physical damage%? I have been stacking a LOT of attack speed over additional damage so far and I'm wondering if I'm getting really bad diminishing returns. However, I am still nowhere near Demi's attacks-per-second stat of 7+. Until I can afford a GG Iron Ring I am also using an Essence Worm + Haste for even more attack speed, plus a Lightning Golem.

Currently level 88, here are my stats in town:

Not sure if I should keep picking up attack speed jewels or avoid them in favor of additional physical damage.

Despite all my attack speed, Cyclone still feels a million times stronger than Lacerate. Lacerate takes forever to kill with whereas Cyclone is almost instant. Not really sure why no matter what I do Cyclone feels stronger, not to mention more comfortable to use.

good thing this build is a template and you can use whatever skill you're most comfortable with ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
snietschie escribió:
Loving that build, Lacerate is really fun!

How much life do I need so that Blood Rage doesn't kill my Damage on full life support anymore?
Or is the tooltip not working? Or do I have to be infight and leeching for it to work?

Is Voidheart still good option? In POB it's not much difference in DPS.

Also what are your thoughts on?

"
foojin escribió:
Really minor but why don't you get butchery over perhaps executioner? It shows more dmg in PoB and we don't really need the low life dmg.

Keep it up! :)

you just need to be leeching. if your life stays near max, it's working.

if regen/leech > degen, game sees you as full life. voidheart is similar dps to a good steel.

butchery is better than executioner, ill update skill trees later. good catch guys
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Here is my gear for this build, gonna upgrade helm with enc, also gloves and boots too. What do you think about the retch belt? any advice?

thx for the build by the way.
I have been using the retch belt, it works just fine IMO. I switch between that and Headhunter, I think I like the retch better.

I was also using an Overflowing Chalice for sometime but dropped it for better flasks. My flasks recharge just fine as we kill so fast.

I have a Carnage Heart also, but mine has 25% reduced health :(

This is a crazy build, one of my favorites so far. I have been smashing maps like no other builds. Equal level maps, no problem, with mods I would have rerolled on. Still just breaking into the 80's so I have a ways to go and better gear to get.

Thanks for the excellent build guide Demi !!
Which flask is more important to start saving for? Taste of hate or Sins? I feel like I can challenge a guardian but I want to get one more gg flask before I try.
Guys, why do I have very low dmg in my tooltip ? Only 43k under the all buffs, im 85lvl, don't have starforge and my gear is not perfect but it is not very bad actually, i have approximatelly max rolls on my 5l doomsower. But dmg is still too low
Character's name - LEDENEVich
Editado por útlima vez por old_nihilist en 27 ago. 2017 11:52:47
"
xbryguyx escribió:
Which flask is more important to start saving for? Taste of hate or Sins? I feel like I can challenge a guardian but I want to get one more gg flask before I try.

You can get the Unholy Might effect from Sins Rebirth from a Jewel called Malicious Intent. For that reason Taste of Hate *might* be better.

I'm actually curious as well, if anyone knows what is best to get first, Sins or Hate.
I'm thinking bout transitioning my build (ur build) to crit, what stuff would i need to change if i and possibly others would want to do that?

I know i'd need accuracy and crit on rings and ammy, remove resolute technique from tree but what else can i do to make this build a bang bang crit build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional