[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
OrlocTheEternal escribió:
Question, where does the bleed come from?

every version has chance to bleed on tree somewhere.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
you really think impact is worth it over brutal fervor? the leech when ur full is so damn good especialy when you use blood rage with vaal pact.it also give dmg reduction, atk speed, dmg and it extend your stun/bleed immunit and leeching if you got hit when evading boss atk can also save your life. i know it got nerfed to 8 sec but 8sec is still a lot. the accuracy on impact is wasted by RT, more aoe is good but i feel like we have plenty already, the +2 range for ice crash is also not that good and like i said, ice crash aoe is already pretty damn big.overall, the more dmg is the only thing good (aoe also but we can live without).

i always hated the no regen of vaal pact and the leech when full is what make it bearable.i will still go with brutal fervor but just wanted to get your opinion on why you choose impact.

Hi, any differences between cyclone standard/impal skill tree?
Editado por útlima vez por 10fou en 13 jun. 2019 2:36:49
"
10fou escribió:
Hi, any differences between cyclone standard/impal skill tree?

yea, the impale part. lol
"
zakariusqc escribió:
you really think impact is worth it over brutal fervor? the leech when ur full is so damn good especialy when you use blood rage with vaal pact.it also give dmg reduction, atk speed, dmg and it extend your stun/bleed immunit and leeching if you got hit when evading boss atk can also save your life. i know it got nerfed to 8 sec but 8sec is still a lot. the accuracy on impact is wasted by RT, more aoe is good but i feel like we have plenty already, the +2 range for ice crash is also not that good and like i said, ice crash aoe is already pretty damn big.overall, the more dmg is the only thing good (aoe also but we can live without).

i always hated the no regen of vaal pact and the leech when full is what make it bearable.i will still go with brutal fervor but just wanted to get your opinion on why you choose impact.

you can freely swap anything you dont like about a build to things you do. i just write the guides based on my preferences. they change over time.

do whatever you want, if it works, come tell others about it :)
"
zakariusqc escribió:

you can freely swap anything you dont like about a build to things you do. i just write the guides based on my preferences. they change over time.

do whatever you want, if it works, come tell others about it :)
Hello Demi just like to say your ICE CRASH build looks amazing cant wait to try it out in SSF :)
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 13 jun. 2019 8:54:05
Really nice build !
Is Ice Crash + Hrimburn gloves full cold conversion with Voidforge will be any good? Maybe someone tried it?
Can i use the cyclone gems in my body armor and ancestral warchief in my weapon ?

Demi why in your build you have 155% ice resist, why have so much is this useful for something ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional