[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Not sure if it was said in any of your other posts, but what ascendancy points do you go now and in what order do you suggest?
ok read it , so new gems to lvl :D
Editado por útlima vez por Gondalen en 10 jun. 2019 22:07:49
So I picked up this beauty from temple of atzoatl:

I am now running pride, herald of purity, blood&sand and war banner at the same time with just enough mana unreserved to cyclone around. The damage is INSANE.

I get 100k tooltip DPS and thats without the totem which i had to swap out just to test

I am also running these gloves for the intimidation because fuck it why not
Editado por útlima vez por Masgon en 10 jun. 2019 21:40:49
How do you have 30% chance to bleed in PoB? I looked over all the skill nodes and your items and none of them have Bleed Chance. In the Endgame PoB skill build.

Maybe I'm blind and missing it, but where is it from?
Editado por útlima vez por DillonK en 10 jun. 2019 23:21:57
"
DillonK escribió:
How do you have 30% chance to bleed in PoB? I looked over all the skill nodes and your items and none of them have Bleed Chance. In the Endgame PoB skill build.

Maybe I'm blind and missing it, but where is it from?

I think its coming from Pain Bain but the tree add some more too.
I have a question:
As far as I understand, this is a non-crit build. Then why does it pick up divine fervour node?
Also, is the herald aura the main source of ele dmg of this build? if so, I am wondering if picking so many ele damage node actually worthwhile?
"
jlu12347 escribió:
I have a question:
As far as I understand, this is a non-crit build. Then why does it pick up divine fervour node?
Also, is the herald aura the main source of ele dmg of this build? if so, I am wondering if picking so many ele damage node actually worthwhile?

divine fervour has 4 lines of text, you read 1.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Editado por útlima vez por longmap en 8 ago. 2021 1:54:58
how come i don't see many people doing crit builds with slayer? i thought almost everyone was going to use the new crit passive.
whats your thoughts on crit build. and what is your thoughts on impale passives.
Editado por útlima vez por mayainverse en 11 jun. 2019 3:55:35
"
mayainverse escribió:
how come i don't see many people doing crit builds with slayer? i thought almost everyone was going to use the new crit passive. guess not wonder why.

this build was originally RT and i intend to keep it that way. i'll experiment with crit/impale/pure phys in the future but for now rt phys + extra ele works well
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional