[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Could you post leveling trees or at least a screenshot of the tree with priority numbers added in paint or sth? (for impale cyc)
I don't know if it's worth to travel to Slaughter or Heart of the Warrior, or if I should pick the 'free' nodes from the beginning of the tree first (also - which ones, there's so many to choose from xd)
Demi on your ICE CRASH 6 link set up you have 7 gems in there which do i use im guessing Ice Crash/Fortify/Melee/Ele Focus/ Then theres Area Of Effect Concentrate and Pulverise i know usually we switch Concentrate at bosses and use Increased Area for mapping but the Pulverise gem confused me
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 13 jun. 2019 15:50:32
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Demi on your ICE CRASH 6 link set up you have 7 gems in there which do i use im guessing Ice Crash/Fortify/Melee/Ele Focus/ Then theres Area Of Effect Concentrate and Pulverise i know usually we switch Concentrate at bosses and use Increased Area for mapping but the Pulverise gem confused me

Spoiler
Main 6 Link:
Ice Crash, Fortify, Melee Physical Damage, Pulverise, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect (Swap for Single Target)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Cheers Demi for fast reply doing pretty well on SSF learning alot more then spending half my days trading to Afk players your builds have been so helpful thanx so much 😊
Hello! I cant find the real reason for Bloodletting as i cant find the cause of bleeding... im lost AF and really want to know how. For both cyclone builds.
"
Diatomicl3mon escribió:
Hello! I cant find the real reason for Bloodletting as i cant find the cause of bleeding... im lost AF and really want to know how. For both cyclone builds.

lol, the two nodes immediately before bloodletting both give 15% chance to bleed.

on the other trees, the top half of the axe wheel gives chance to bleed.

there's a search bar in your skill tree. might help to use it next time.
Awesome guide Demigod, thanks for keeping it up to date so nicely.
Quick Question Which one had the highest Damage output? Ima sucker for dps ;)
Anyone playing this on HC?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional