[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
i think you missed the .4% attack damage leeched as mana node down by duelist leech cluster. you can also get leech on gloves/amulet/ring if you dont want that node.

geezez,

its DemiGod, creator of the FlyingPurplePeople himself replying on my post!

Thank you for support, Sir. I will immediately check this after work...
Demi thank You for excelent guide.
Since there were changes in skill tree, could You please update/send new pastebin link to reflect recent changes (Vaal pact etc.)

Hello , I have followed this build with Lacerate + Starforge and so far so good (no issue to clear end game stuff).

I would like to follow the new version with War Banner + Aura + Herald.

Since I want to keep my Starforge, what are the options for me that could compensate the fact I can't use elemental damages (so no Herald of Ashe and Hatred for me) ?

I guess I can use Herald of Purity + Haste for exemple but is it as efficient as Herald of Ash + Hatred

=> should I change weapon and stop using my Starforge for another rare weapon ?
Just wanted to say thank you Demi for the guide and the build. I have been leveling and this is the 5th char ive leveled this league to try and play some end game content.. this seems the most promising! Last year I was in a bad car accident and so now my reflexes and reactions are not real good so its been really nice playing this build with the tanky aspect and the great clearspeed, so I really appreciate it. More so your guide and write up of everything is really clear and helpful - especially with the video guide.
I am going

so looking forward to more dps etc..
hopefully get to some endgame content soon!
Thanks again :)
Hello.Can I do t 15 maps with 25 Ex investment in the build?
Thanks!
"
luka2113 escribió:
Hello.Can I do t 15 maps with 25 Ex investment in the build?
Thanks!

should be a breeze with 10
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I'm using tectonic slam/vaal warcheif and I'm loving it. It's my first league so im a super noob but this guide has got me flying through maps. I had a little bit of trouble with the syndicate dudes but now I just slap down the war banner and nuke everything. Really appreciate the update to the guide. Doing T12 pretty easy atm and I hate dying so I hvnt went higher but I'm sure I could.

Need opinion on my build this is link to it
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Warriorphil/characters
At lvl 87 die a lot
I would start by replacing some health flasks with these. lionsroar is cheap and the knockback can save you.

Guys since when hypothermia is better than Faster attacks support?

Im still using maim support, but with the new guide is gone ?

6 Link Lacerate:
Lacerate > Multistrike > Melee Physical Damage > Concentrated Effect/Area of Effect > Damage on Full Life > Hypothermia

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional