[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
heisenberg8 escribió:
I saw chilling enemies is marked in POB and gives a huge dps boost in the Tectonic slam version but how are you chilling enemies?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

I read that before asking you and I still dont understand. At first I thought it was hypothermia support but it doesnt apply chill by itself and tectonic slam isnt a cold skill.
"
heisenberg8 escribió:
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
heisenberg8 escribió:
I saw chilling enemies is marked in POB and gives a huge dps boost in the Tectonic slam version but how are you chilling enemies?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

I read that before asking you and I still dont understand. At first I thought it was hypothermia support but it doesnt apply chill by itself and tectonic slam isnt a cold skill.

hatred/taste of hate
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:

hatred/taste of hate

Thanks for the quick reply and guide
"
LOKNIR escribió:

You have to make your characters public so others can see them. Go to your privacy settings (Click on your account name on the top left, overview and on the right side choose "privacy settings" and make sure "Hide characters" is unchecked (it is hidden by default).
Hey I'm using starforge in your build and was wondering should I remove some of the elemental damage nodes like Holy dominion. The other question is what should I put in place of hypothermia(it does not work cause starforge). I went for Ruthless is it a good choice?
Phenomenal build Demi, loving it so far. Thank you for the guide!!!
"
Malyngo escribió:
"
LOKNIR escribió:

You have to make your characters public so others can see them. Go to your privacy settings (Click on your account name on the top left, overview and on the right side choose "privacy settings" and make sure "Hide characters" is unchecked (it is hidden by default).

Ok now is public. Repeat my questions :)

I have a problem because i don't know was went wrong in my (Your) build. I die often on t9-10 maps with no big additions. Maps are rare at 40-50% quantity item and other stuff.

link to charakter WirexSwirex:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LOKNIR/characters

Maybe I have too small lvl? Can you help me, what should I change? Please help guys :)
Editado por útlima vez por LOKNIR en 18 ene. 2019 12:41:34
In 3.5 you switched the build to use the War banner totem, what I have to change in the build if I don't use the totem? I've never liked the totem mechanics, so I would like to stay away from it, even if this means a bit less DPS. Can you make a PoB for this case?
"
idema3d escribió:
In 3.5 you switched the build to use the War banner totem, what I have to change in the build if I don't use the totem? I've never liked the totem mechanics, so I would like to stay away from it, even if this means a bit less DPS. Can you make a PoB for this case?

don't use the totem then lol. try a 6l vaal double strike
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
idema3d escribió:

don't use the otem then lol. try a 6l vaal double strike

Any chance of getting the 3.4 build? Couldn't find the passive tree for the 3.4 build.

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional