[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
"
try harder lol. there's a search bar ya know :P

I did use the search. I'm still not seeing it. Can you tell me what the name of the passive is?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQ48EPAUcRZvGJEaOBuqIVUj0yW8Jy8qOC5TMgk1kjkOOlI64TwFPC1AoEMxR35J1Uz_TeNOKlBHV1RZ814TXzlhUmMXZU1mVGaeZ5toWGhlaPJsRm8nbztyD3Jscql07XaseA1673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaonYirOK8JBVkGyTqJRvl3maapstnleiAKZXqSeplKyqrj6vbLCrtfK3PryfvTa-p8AawGbApsEHxILE9sauz37Tb9d-15bYvdl82sHbT9w937_gw-Nq5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvNv8933Mvjr-tL-Cv6P

search maximum life leech rate. it's right next to hameathpepahtphatoghy
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
search maximum life leech rate. it's right next to hameathpepahtphatoghy

Oh jeez im blind, thank you..
Gear below :
Spoiler

Hey everyone, just started this build this past week & I'm having a lot of fun. 30-40 (47 now) was when I realized that gems link (first character) & figured out how to purchase items from other players. I'm swinging out of control now!

But, now that I can spin & swing out of control, how do I survive longer? I have the tree for Blood Magic & Juggernaut. Maybe I can get better armor?

I can last against the normal mobs, the blue glowing & yellow glowing mobs; but when it comes to bosses I die several dozen times. At first I assumed that's normal, but watching others use this build or other builds they just mow things down.

Any ideas or any feedback would be great, even if you think it's harsh.
Hey Demi, I really like the build although I'm not a huge fan of Lacerate. I prefer to use Molten Strike. Would that still be viable with this build? What would be your gem setup for Molten Strike?
@zyphal:
If i look at the gems you have in your weapons currently you do not follow the build strictly. my personal recommendation for a new player: Just follow it strictly (also for leap slam, cast when damage taken etc). If you would have ancestral warchief for example it would help you dramatically against bosses.

For gear: Your axe is way to weak for your level, if you level up you need to adjust your gear. in your current level you should have a 200+pdps weapon. There is a section with recommended unique leveling items. Or you can check https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_two_hand_axes
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_two_hand_swords for example.
Then you currently have to less life on the gear and you are not resistance capped. When you level up the most important thing is to have resistances and as much life as possible on your gear as possible. You can craft life or resistances on your gear on your crafting bench. or you can trade.
To check your resistances press c and look at your defenses. the maximal elemental resistances you can have is 75, so try to aim for that.
Armour, Evasion or Energy shield on your gear are not important.

If you need better gear you can trade it (check poe.trade or the trade button on this website) to get better gear.

Don't get frustrated if you die alot on your first character though. Game is hard to learn, but at some point you figure out the mechanics of the fights and it will get easier if you are more experienced.

If you have further questions, pm me, i am always willing to help new players.
Editado por útlima vez por Karlchenkeule en 6 ene. 2019 17:28:25
big update to the build. we're no longer BM and i've implemented a few new supports. video guide will be out tomorrow ft deathless uber elder first try lol.

enjoy everyone
Really wish I would have known about the build changing sooner i just got to the blood magic node today. :/ Don't have enough refund points to follow new build.
"
Sinjected escribió:
Really wish I would have known about the build changing sooner i just got to the blood magic node today. :/ Don't have enough refund points to follow new build.

you get regret points from doing quests/sidequests, its only like 4 points lol
Well, it's kinda like 6 regret points, taking the 2 strength points leading to BM into account.

I am following the old guide, and my first thought was also: "Oh now!"

But! This doesn't make the old build obsolete. You can still follow the old build with BM. That is what I intend to do.

And then later, you can still try the other build, with relatively few adjustments to make. I just checked in Path of Building, and if I am not mistaken, it will only take me like 11 regret points to get the changes in for the new build.

I think having this option is pretty cool!
"
Malyngo escribió:
Well, it's kinda like 6 regret points, taking the 2 strength points leading to BM into account.

I am following the old guide, and my first thought was also: "Oh now!"

But! This doesn't make the old build obsolete. You can still follow the old build with BM. That is what I intend to do.

And then later, you can still try the other build, with relatively few adjustments to make. I just checked in Path of Building, and if I am not mistaken, it will only take me like 11 regret points to get the changes in for the new build.

I think having this option is pretty cool!

aye, the blood magic version obviously works, has for years. i downed uber elder with it just fine. but so many people ask me for more dps, more dps, more DPS!! the new and improved version has that.

should help people with lesser gear reach similar dps as me faster. good luck everyone.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional