[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Have anyone played Lacerate and any of the other versions? I'm playing cyclone right now (level 78, 6L starforge) and want to know how it compares to the Lacerate version in terms of clear speed, single target nd survivability.
I’ve followed the guide very closely using Starforge and lacerate. I’m level 91 and am able to clear T16 maps with little issue. A full group of syndicate masters, all with uniques, will give me trouble passed T14 (and sometimes feel unkillable), but at T14 and below I rarely have issues with them. Clear times are fantastic- even without flasks up a leap and a quick hold of lacerate will clear normal packs. With flasks up you can do the same for Magic’s and rares. Often times it takes me about the same time to cast Warchief as it would to clear the pack without him, so I only bring him out during big fights.

All that being said, I’m having a hard time with Shaper. I’m certainly willing to accept a certain amount of user error, but even when I’m playing and dodging quite well I don’t damage him quick enough to avoid covering the area with his damage pools. I’m going to attempt him again without upgrading my gear further and see if I can increase my Warchief uptime. I also don’t have my Warchief 6L because I’m considering switching to a Rare axe and trying Demi’s experimental 3.5 build.

I’m concerned that the full physical Starforge Blood Magic build isn’t the powerhouse that it was when this guide was originally written. The 3.5 experimental build using a rare axe seems like the way to go for true end game domination.

If someone wants to give me some tips on where to improve my gear (other than 6L Starforge and slamming my jewels) I’d certainly appreciate it. For what it’s worth, my PoB dps is around 600k (both slashes) with 7.4k hp, and my unbuffed hideout sheet damage is 53k.

Editado por útlima vez por DarthRader47 en 4 ene. 2019 11:38:35
"
DarthRader47 escribió:
I’ve followed the guide very closely using Starforge and lacerate. I’m level 91 and am able to clear T16 maps with little issue. A full group of syndicate masters, all with uniques, will give me trouble passed T14 (and sometimes feel unkillable), but at T14 and below I rarely have issues with them. Clear times are fantastic- even without flasks up a leap and a quick hold of lacerate will clear normal packs. With flasks up you can do the same for Magic’s and rares. Often times it takes me about the same time to cast Warchief as it would to clear the pack without him, so I only bring him out during big fights.

All that being said, I’m having a hard time with Shaper. I’m certainly willing to accept a certain amount of user error, but even when I’m playing and dodging quite well I don’t damage him quick enough to avoid covering the area with his damage pools. I’m going to attempt him again without upgrading my gear further and see if I can increase my Warchief uptime. I also don’t have my Warchief 6L because I’m considering switching to a Rare axe and trying Demi’s experimental 3.5 build.

I’m concerned that the full physical Starforge Blood Magic build isn’t the powerhouse that it was when this guide was originally written. The 3.5 experimental build using a rare axe seems like the way to go for true end game domination.

If someone wants to give me some tips on where to improve my gear (other than 6L Starforge and slamming my jewels) I’d certainly appreciate it. For what it’s worth, my PoB dps is around 600k (both slashes) with 7.4k hp, and my unbuffed hideout sheet damage is 53k.

i'm going to bet its just a lack of familiarity with the shaper fight. he only has like 5 attacks to deal with, once you learn the patterns you'll be able to do it on any build ever, regardless of dps or lack thereof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_LUnzgyAE
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
DarthRader47 escribió:

i'm going to bet its just a lack of familiarity with the shaper fight. he only has like 5 attacks to deal with, once you learn the patterns you'll be able to do it on any build ever, regardless of dps or lack thereof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_LUnzgyAE

Thanks for the reply, and for posting that video.

I messed with some of your experimental suggestions to squeeze out a bit more damage- added Herald of Purity and War Banner while dropping Blood Magic. Losing 700 hp hurts a bit, but I do noticeably more damage. I managed to get Shaper down, partly due to your video, but also the increase in damage really helped to shorten the fight, giving me less opportunities to mess up.

Next stop, Uber Elder.
I'm taking a look at your experimental 3.5 variation and I'm not seeing where you are building endurance charges to proc immortal call. Normally we get it from the endurance charge on stun supporting leap slam, but you've dropped it for blood magic. What am I not seeing?
"
DarthRader47 escribió:
I'm taking a look at your experimental 3.5 variation and I'm not seeing where you are building endurance charges to proc immortal call. Normally we get it from the endurance charge on stun supporting leap slam, but you've dropped it for blood magic. What am I not seeing?

we dont need endurances for immortal call, the base duration is .4 seconds. they just help scale it further.
"
We have 9% Max Life Leech Rate from the skill tree, putting us at 29%

I only see 6% on the skill tree, Hematophagy and Vitality Void. Am I missing another 3% somewhere?
"
we dont need endurances for immortal call, the base duration is .4 seconds. they just help scale it further.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Just purchased a solid 650 Pdps rare 6L. Looking forward to taking lacerate to the next level.
"
"
We have 9% Max Life Leech Rate from the skill tree, putting us at 29%

I only see 6% on the skill tree, Hematophagy and Vitality Void. Am I missing another 3% somewhere?

try harder lol. there's a search bar ya know :P
"
try harder lol. there's a search bar ya know :P

I did use the search. I'm still not seeing it. Can you tell me what the name of the passive is?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQ48EPAUcRZvGJEaOBuqIVUj0yW8Jy8qOC5TMgk1kjkOOlI64TwFPC1AoEMxR35J1Uz_TeNOKlBHV1RZ814TXzlhUmMXZU1mVGaeZ5toWGhlaPJsRm8nbztyD3Jscql07XaseA1673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaonYirOK8JBVkGyTqJRvl3maapstnleiAKZXqSeplKyqrj6vbLCrtfK3PryfvTa-p8AawGbApsEHxILE9sauz37Tb9d-15bYvdl82sHbT9w937_gw-Nq5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvNv8933Mvjr-tL-Cv6P
Editado por útlima vez por Exiled_Goose en 5 ene. 2019 23:21:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional