Not supported anymore

"
PhoenixFlame escribió:
"
veliyze escribió:
Im doing T13 Maps at level 81, nice build!

Only taking a bit of damage but I think its caused by low Armor items or by using a Belly of the Beast (no HP/Kill) and the single target is lacking a bit but my gems are not even level 20 yet.

Currently at 6800HP, 6000 Armor.

Just so you know, doing T13 maps at lvl 81 is kind of a waste. You dont get significantly more exp by doing them as opposed to say a t9-t11 at that level. It would be better to save those maps for 90+. Just a small tip to conserve your map pool.

Ok thanks will consider it, i just did them once to fill out the Atlas.
I'm certain this has been asked and answered but I can't find where - doesn't Molten Shell proc Elemental Equilibrium for Fire constantly?
"
veliyze escribió:
"
PhoenixFlame escribió:
"
veliyze escribió:
Im doing T13 Maps at level 81, nice build!

Only taking a bit of damage but I think its caused by low Armor items or by using a Belly of the Beast (no HP/Kill) and the single target is lacking a bit but my gems are not even level 20 yet.

Currently at 6800HP, 6000 Armor.

Just so you know, doing T13 maps at lvl 81 is kind of a waste. You dont get significantly more exp by doing them as opposed to say a t9-t11 at that level. It would be better to save those maps for 90+. Just a small tip to conserve your map pool.

Ok thanks will consider it, i just did them once to fill out the Atlas.

Gotcha, actually I did the same thing.
"I'm certain this has been asked and answered but I can't find where - doesn't Molten Shell proc Elemental Equilibrium for Fire constantly?"

actually i meant to ask this but never got around to it , im going to guess since the actual explosion doesnt happen very often that the chance it will negatively (ie proc EE) affect anything is small. but again im just guessing
IGN- Shaeyaena
Editado por útlima vez por Vanadium81 en 5 sept. 2017 21:14:14
"
Vanadium81 escribió:
"I'm certain this has been asked and answered but I can't find where - doesn't Molten Shell proc Elemental Equilibrium for Fire constantly?"

actually i meant to ask this but never got around to it , im going to guess since the actual explosion doesnt happen very often that the chance it will negatively (ie proc EE) affect anything is small. but again im just guessing

He did actually answer that, not sure what page its on, but its because of a few things.

For starters, you are right, it just does not proc very often. Second, when it does proc, 9 times out of 10 it doesnt matter, the trash dies really fast anyway. Lastly, and more importantly, what are we talking about here, Bosses. If it procs on bosses, it also doesn't matter because you will immediately overwrite that EE proc with a new one from your cyclone.

So yes it will proc giving mobs a very short res to fire, but not enough to make any significant difference.
hi mate,
seriosuly a very good guide on a RF build.
its not complicated at all, you have detailed everythign and its quite nice.

Thank you

Otherwise, can you look at my gear and let me know how im headed and what i should be looking for interms of upgrades. Ty

"
stig2016 escribió:
Otherwise, can you look at my gear and let me know how im headed and what i should be looking for interms of upgrades. Ty

Gear wise it is all fine, one way to improve overall would be trying to get some gear with 2 kinds of Resistances instead of 3, but with higher rolls. They do cost most of the time the same, but do allow you to go for some extra stats like flat Armor at the Belt + Chaos Resistances at 1 or 2 Items.
It also does enable you to get better Jewels, currently you are using some of those to cap your Resistances, which does badly influence the other rolls. Only 2/5 have a Life roll and the other 3 have only 1-2 damage modifiers at them.
Lonewolf
Yesterday i got an enlighten 4 and now i can run 3 Auras. I decided to go for 2 Curse Auras, because i have no need for vitality.

Main Curse is flammability. No discuss.
As second i go for elemental weakness (on low res mobs there is just a little lack between vulnability, but u have an advantage for high res mobs) as ofense curse
OR
enfeeble as a huge defensive boost. I quite recomend to you to test this, if u have an enlighten 4.
Please advise what i should improve. I know I may need better rings or jewels and such but they are very expensive. I don't feel like buying anything but top jewelry with ~20% fire damage on it because anything less will have to be replaced again and thus I'll waste a few EX worth of currency.
In other words currency gap between this gear and "next level" feels really huge.
Also It is unlikely that i will ever farm enough currency to improve everything, otherwise I would just start with whatever i find on poe trade.

Editado por útlima vez por MeruP en 6 sept. 2017 9:15:41
Any tips on how to manage tier12+ boss fights ? I mean fast bosses who are dealing alot of physical dmg + have high speed+atk speed like the Lycius, Midnight's Howl or the one from sulphur wastes map :/.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional