Not supported anymore

I have a question, pretty much built everything like its supposed to be and i can substain RF, but when I check ur gear you are using Vitalty, PoF AND a curse aura. I cannot activate all three of them can you explain what you are actually doing?

And another question, since you are going for Dual Curse, do you run Curse Aura + Curse, what curse and what gems did you swap out for that?

PS: I am currently running Vitality and PoF, without Vitality i cannot regenrate enough? So i dont understand how you can drop Vitality when you cannot substain it because when I check the tree i took every life generation %.
Editado por útlima vez por veliyze en 4 sept. 2017 16:32:46
"
Twinks escribió:
@ all - Gem section at the Guide has been changed

I am now at home for several hours and as I said I did several testing and math considering new gem setups. For instance since we dropped Pathfinder the CwdT + Blade Vortex setup did not double dip anymore and using a 4 Link just for Elemental Overload alone is a waste.

That said, I reworked the Gem section at the Guide completely, there are now multiple options available and the Blade Vortex setup has been replaced.

2 things right now inbefore hysteria alert.

It is absolutely fine to stick with the CwdT Blade Vortex setup and keep everything as it is.
There are now just multiple and also more effective versions available which you can use.

Also since the change from Pathfinder to Inquisitor/Necromancer we do have a little problem with getting enough Dexterity.
There are 2 quite easy solutions, 1st look that you can get somewhere at your gear ~ 30 Dex.
2nd None of our Dexterity Gems is required to have a high level, sure you might get a little advantage from higher Levels, but it is absolutely fine to level them just as high as your Dexterity does allow.

That said, I am ready for feedback and my bed, was a hard week, good luck and have fun, will be back tomorrow.

I will be waiting to see how u place them on the gear first.
Thanks for ur efforts!
does tempest shield proc elemental equilibrium? not sure if I should keep pursuing lightning damage on my gear if so
"
veliyze escribió:
I have a question, pretty much built everything like its supposed to be and i can substain RF, but when I check ur gear you are using Vitalty, PoF AND a curse aura. I cannot activate all three of them can you explain what you are actually doing?

And another question, since you are going for Dual Curse, do you run Curse Aura + Curse, what curse and what gems did you swap out for that?

PS: I am currently running Vitality and PoF, without Vitality i cannot regenrate enough? So i dont understand how you can drop Vitality when you cannot substain it because when I check the tree i took every life generation %.

I'm also just tweaking the build till I get it right, made a lot of mistakes but I'm learning,here goes a short answer.

You can have 3 auras running, if you tweak the build more similar to what PhoenixFlame posted on page 31 on this topic. Or look at the updated gem setup section on the first page.

You need to look out for an enlighten support gem, if you have the chaos orbs, get yourself a lvl 4, if not a lvl 3 will be good enough for starters, also try going towards the reduced mana reservation points in the passive tree if you can't get your hands on a lvl 4 enlighten.

Going this way means tweaking a bit and spending some chaos on some stuff, but you can have 3 auras running and even have some mana to spare for a flame dash or lightning warp and cyclone.

I don't know what level you are , but in all honesty, flammability comes in handy only after you finish the main game and go towards the 7-10 tier maps, till then, just get a ton of life nodes, life gems, % of life regenerated amulets and so on. You simply kill everything fast and easy, without needing to curse them with -% to fire resistance.

Oh and about the second curse, it comes from a flask Witchfire Brew, it gives you vulnerability curse aura during the flask effect+ a lot more damage over time.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 4 sept. 2017 18:27:06
you definately don't need vitality aura once you get your ducks in a row , but it is nice.

to answer the question we need to know what gear are you running ... are your boots enchanted? do you have a marble amulet? whats your total max fire res? (that is very important)

I run vitality right now but I plan to do some testing tonight with flammability on blasphemy and drop vitality since i dont have a lvl 4 enlighten. finished uber lab so those extra skill points helped.

IGN- Shaeyaena
This build is fantastic, however I may be overlooking something. I see you have dual curse setup, but I only see Flammability and nothing else. Am I missing something? Anyone feel free to help.

Thanks!!!
he does mention the second curse; it comes from the flask witchfire brew lvl 21 vulnerability curse aura
nvm found it lol
Editado por útlima vez por LordFluffy1234 en 4 sept. 2017 21:10:45
"
veliyze escribió:

You can run all 3 either with a level 4 Enlighten, or by enabling the Sovereignty cluster.
The gem setups you can find at the new gem section at the guide. Curses are Flammability and Vulnerability.
Not being able to regenerate enough Life can have multiple reasons, the best way to figure that out would be by you making your characters visible at your profile here.
(Life pool, passivtree, max Fire Ress and so on are all possibilities.)

"
ryugaminemikado89 escribió:
I will be waiting to see how u place them on the gear first.
Thanks for ur efforts!

The 2.6 Char at the gear section has already the new setup.
Harbinger will follow most likely today.

"
ivytea escribió:
does tempest shield proc elemental equilibrium? not sure if I should keep pursuing lightning damage on my gear if so

Yes it does, but that can be a two sided sword, EE is by far the biggest damage increase and Tempest Shield does only damage when you actually block something, so it can be really random.
Lonewolf
If you can not afford a Level 4 Enlighten, you can simply enable the Sovereignty Cluster at the Passivtree to run the Dual Curse + Vitality setup - added to the gem section
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 5 sept. 2017 0:50:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional