Not supported anymore

is chaos res important? I saw you have only 27 chaos res on belt so you are running -33% chaos res?
Also between DoT, fire dmg, burning dmg, area dmg, are they all weight the same or some of them increase more dmg than another?
"
thkhang92 escribió:
is chaos res important? I saw you have only 27 chaos res on belt so you are running -33% chaos res?
Also between DoT, fire dmg, burning dmg, area dmg, are they all weight the same or some of them increase more dmg than another?

They're all weighted basically the same, though Burning damage can go to 20%, Damage over time & area damage only go to 12%, Damage to 10% etc so you should prioritise the larger numbers.
Editado por útlima vez por casper0010 en 5 sept. 2017 7:42:15
did you change the setting? you had blade vortex yesterday and now you have summon skeleton
"
did you change the setting? you had blade vortex yesterday and now you have summon skeleton

He explains on Page 47, bottom post.
"
casper0010 escribió:
"
thkhang92 escribió:

They're all weighted basically the same, though Burning damage can go to 20%, Damage over time & area damage only go to 12%, Damage to 10% etc so you should prioritise the larger numbers.

Same rule applies to incr Fire damage ?
"
thkhang92 escribió:

Chao Res were quite important at the beginning, then it was for years meaningless and does make since a few months a little comeback. It is fine when you reach +-0. We do get from the Passivtree 20% so that would be around 40% somewhere at the gear.

"
ryugaminemikado89 escribió:
Same rule applies to incr Fire damage ?

There is a quite easy way to not get confused with all the damage stuff.
You just have to know the difference of increased and more damage / that there are only those 2.
Increased is Additive and more is multiplicative.
You can throw everything which is increased and does influence RF in one huge pot.
(Burning + Fire + Area + dmg over Time + inc dmg + Elemental dmg) and then you use more modifiers and multiplicate it with them, the only thing you have to do is to figure out what is increased and what is more.
And due increased being a huge additive pot, it does not matter if you throw there 25% fire damage or 25% area damage inside, in the end it is simply +25.

For instance the Burning Damage Support Gem has been changed with 3.0 from prior being a increased towards now being a more burning damage source. So you do not throw the 35% burning damage in the huge pot anymore, you use it as a 1.35 multiplicator for the whole pot at the end.
So lets say the pot is 500% increased damage with all damage sources, prior it would have been 500+35 = 535% now it is 500x1.35 = 675%

Hope I could make it a bit easier to understand.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 5 sept. 2017 13:24:33
Hello! Thx for guide! You can share your loot filter? THX ALOT
Im doing T13 Maps at level 81, nice build!

Only taking a bit of damage but I think its caused by low Armor items or by using a Belly of the Beast (no HP/Kill) and the single target is lacking a bit but my gems are not even level 20 yet.

Currently at 6800HP, 6000 Armor.
Editado por útlima vez por veliyze en 5 sept. 2017 15:56:54
"
ashur2420 escribió:
Hello! Thx for guide! You can share your loot filter? THX ALOT

My Lootfilter is set more strict than most Magic Find lootfilters and is totally optimized for me,that build and being not annoying at Stream (Changed or no Sounds).
You would miss out way to much Currency by using it (Rare Items).
Better simply use Neversink´s or individualize his Version by yourself here http://www.filterblade.xyz/ with that tool it should not even take you an hour to set everything up for your needs and with your Design and Sound.
Lonewolf
"
veliyze escribió:
Im doing T13 Maps at level 81, nice build!

Only taking a bit of damage but I think its caused by low Armor items or by using a Belly of the Beast (no HP/Kill) and the single target is lacking a bit but my gems are not even level 20 yet.

Currently at 6800HP, 6000 Armor.

Just so you know, doing T13 maps at lvl 81 is kind of a waste. You dont get significantly more exp by doing them as opposed to say a t9-t11 at that level. It would be better to save those maps for 90+. Just a small tip to conserve your map pool.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional