Not supported anymore

Thanks for great great build , i have been running it in Beta, at 7470 life level 86 with very little effort ie chaos, i was hovering at 6970 then i got the belly of the beast prophecy and at 7470 with the belly. The Kaoms boots help i didnt like the blood dance the life boost from the Kaoms was well worth it, at 87 max fire resist. It is my first RF build and was painful to get to 65 but then really is easy mode .. only done tier 10 /11 maps but having fun. I also took Oak but thought that was obvious for the regen. POF is only level 19, Stone golem level 19, RF level 19 so still some way to go. Also i like charge, fortify and flammability Curse on hit, but each to their own.
brian
Editado por útlima vez por bdkelly72 en 1 ago. 2017 9:00:14
Going MF and not using bisco's is fail IMO. Do you think it can fit your build? I've played low life guardian RF @ legacy and it seemed to have more damage than in your vids.
Editado por útlima vez por Varskar en 1 ago. 2017 22:25:27
"
AVtime1 escribió:
Any ideas about vaal rf for bosses? 4l should suffice for it afaik.

Yeah you can use it for the tankier stuff like guardians, shaper and ubers if you feel the need for it. Obviously you will have to juggle the gem setups a bit around and you take quiet a risk of dying for it but yeah it is SC anyways. I still do prefer the surviving playstyle though.

"
Varskar escribió:
Going MF and not using bisco's is fail IMO. Do you think it can fit your build? I've played low life guardian RF @ legacy and it seemed to have more damage than in your vids.

You can make it fit quiet easy. Res wise it is no problem, max Life pool and Regeneration will suffer a bit, but it is not ment to to do Mf runs at Tq15+ anyways, so yes it would work.
Obviously LL has a higher damage output, I mean Life you can stack with that build up towards ~ 8.5k (11k) and LL you could go up to 20k.
Base damage wise you are comparing the vesuv with a full Cola bottle + Mentos
Lonewolf
"
The Ascendant's Path of the Marauder, Duelist, Ranger, Shadow, Witch and Templar skills now each grant 2 passive skill points in addition to allowing you to place passive points at their respective starting locations.

Well, i wasn't expecting that.
That´s why we were waiting till the official notes got released inbefore making to much 3.0.0 stuff. Nice one :-)
Lonewolf
From what I've skimed, about the only thing that really effects us is the srs nerf makes leveling just a little bit slower if you go that route.
@Iron_Maiven
No EE, no EO, Jewel Sockets? Sovereignty Cluster not really useful anymore same for the Area of Effect nodes. Dex and Str +30 intentionally? Retribution does nothing.

@all
3.0.0 Patchnotes have been released a few hours ago, guide is almost fully updated except of Flasks and Gear Tierlist/Alternative Gear - linked to PoE Trade section which will follow later today or latest point tomorrow morning.
Lonewolf
That might be a stupid question but can you start as scion or do you need to release her every league? :P I think I will give it a shot. My plan is to use bisco + two rings + two mf gems in a six link. How much life u think will it have?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional