Not supported anymore

Hi Hi,
thank you for taking the time and trouble to write all of this down.
"
Twinks escribió:
"
ChaosHill escribió:
Hey, just passing by to say thanks and that I used this guide to create my own char in Legacy. I loved the chill play style. Made good currency and managed to see most of the game with it.
I did have one question though: Why Scion? Just a personal preference or any particular reason?

Once again, thanks for the guide!

There were two main reasons for me to choose Scion.
The first was that I already played every other RF possibility.
The second one was that Ascendant was/is so bad, that there is literally no build available which another char could not do much better.
But the Life RF version is kinda at one Level with other Classes, as always there are a few advantages and disadvantages but they are making up for eachother.
Harbringer will be the 4th League in a row I am playing it and the main reason I did stick with it over everything else is that there is in my eyes no single build/version which can be played more relaxed/easy than that. I am not one of those people which are getting an orgasm at 300+ APM and a screen full of effects. I prefer the possibility of interacting / watching something during playing and also playing sometimes braindead just map after map and only listening if a "ping" does happen and what shall I say, that build does provide everything of that with ease and still can do every content.

Great answer! You pretty much gave me the exact reason I liked this build in the first place. Just relax and do your thing while not really worrying about much else.
I will most probably run this build again in this new league, so thanks once again!
I don't know why i can't reach that AoE in the screen, maybe im missing something?
So you have 450.000 dps overgeared with all buffs.
Because I want to use this as league starter I wonder what was your dps with budget build or magic find.
It will make it simpler to compare to RF totem build too [that is basically free build but sadly nerfed 1hour ago]

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
Because I want to use this as league starter I wonder what was your dps with budget build or magic find.

I was running a budget version on turmoil that was able to do t11 maps on sub 20c gear, something like 5.6k life only and around 80k dps, some of the bosses were a little slow to do but i considered it mostly painless, especially considering how bad the gear i had was. If you want a relaxing build that can scale up, and can deal with the slightly more annoying leveling process, i do recommend running this at the start of the league.
Editado por útlima vez por ply447 en 3 ago. 2017 23:16:54
"
ply447 escribió:
"

I was running a budget version on turmoil that was able to do t11 maps on sub 20c gear, something like 5.6k life only and around 80k dps, some of the bosses were a little slow to do but i considered it mostly painless, especially considering how bad the gear i had was. If you want a relaxing build that can scale up, and can deal with the slightly more annoying leveling process, i do recommend running this at the start of the league.

I will do that for sure.This is great guide.
The only issue I see is leveling and getting currency for RoF.

Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 3 ago. 2017 23:52:35
"
frederickf escribió:
I don't know why i can't reach that AoE in the screen, maybe im missing something?

There could be 2 reasons for it, you don´t have a lev 21 RF + lev 4 Empower gem, which does provide one more base level radius for RF and/or you have just a slightly smaller radius because I have dropped the increassed area nodes for 3.0. Since the area of effect changes maxing those is not efficient anymore due minimalistic increase after a certain point.

"
CAKE escribió:
It will make it simpler to compare to RF totem build too [that is basically free build but sadly nerfed 1hour ago]

Average Damage endgame: ~ 325.000
Damage with MF setup: ~ 275.000 (you barely lose anything, you just get more squishy)
Damage as starter with lower lev gems, non optimised Jewels, less levels/tree and so further: ~ 100.000

Edit:
"
CAKE escribió:

RotP always had the same behavior at league start, due its higher level it took quiet a while that they became available, they started around 50C and dropped down within 1-2 days towards 5-10C, few days later 1C. The main problem with it for that league might be item flippers due a known streamer hyped his RF build up.
I would say just because of that the shield might stay at 40-50 chaos for the first 1-2 weeks.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 4 ago. 2017 0:01:17
"
Twinks escribió:
"
frederickf escribió:

There could be 2 reasons for it, you don´t have a lev 21 RF + lev 4 Empower gem, which does provide one more base level radius for RF and/or you have just a slightly smaller radius because I have dropped the increassed area nodes for 3.0. Since the area of effect changes maxing those is not efficient anymore due minimalistic increase after a certain point.

"
CAKE escribió:

Average Damage endgame: ~ 325.000
Damage with MF setup: ~ 275.000 (you barely lose anything, you just get more squishy)
Damage as starter with lower lev gems, non optimised Jewels, less levels/tree and so further: ~ 100.000

Edit:
"
CAKE escribió:

RotP always had the same behavior at league start, due its higher level it took quiet a while that they became available, they started around 50C and dropped down within 1-2 days towards 5-10C, few days later 1C. The main problem with it for that league might be item flippers due a known streamer hyped his RF build up.
I would say just because of that the shield might stay at 40-50 chaos for the first 1-2 weeks.

Ty for answer,i go to greece for week so when i'm back it could be affordable.
Also do you think it is super stupid idea to get pernament Onslaught sacrificing 2 jewel slots?
Mainly for movement speed but can help with secondary attack dps too.
I would not do so, at higher level content / endgame you don´t need the movementspeed and at mid level stuff you can just use the Rotgut Flask for perma onslaught.
Lonewolf
If phoenix is a little too expensive a few days in, i can see using a springleaf to compensate, 4.5% regen won't replace the max fire res but it can help you get started if worse comes to worse.
It is also gonna be easier to get rf going than ever before with the pantheon bonuses for reduced damage.
Editado por útlima vez por ply447 en 4 ago. 2017 0:42:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional