[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
nocheatsinlife escribió:
Guys help.
What better:
100% impale chance + 80% impale effect using impale supp gem + war banner only 3 points spend from tree
Or
Bloodlust supp without impale

Need some source of bleed not from main skill???

With some expensive jewels and +1-3 tree points can have 100% impale without impale gem (swap for bloodlust maybe, cluster jewel that give + impale chance we will use give bleed chance)

Ps:impale stacks dont disappear on boss fight stages when we can't atack boss???

It's very difficult to tell without seeing a whole build. But one thing that I want to remind you of is that Impale damage doesn't contribute to stun in any way. So investing heavily in Impale is close to giving up on stunning endgame bosses.

Also Impale requires time to build up, so you probably want to use Cyclone as your AoE skill as other skills all have a much lower attack rate and thus lower Impale utilization while clearing.
"
brightwaha escribió:
"
nocheatsinlife escribió:
Guys help.
What better:
100% impale chance + 80% impale effect using impale supp gem + war banner only 3 points spend from tree
Or
Bloodlust supp without impale

Need some source of bleed not from main skill???

With some expensive jewels and +1-3 tree points can have 100% impale without impale gem (swap for bloodlust maybe, cluster jewel that give + impale chance we will use give bleed chance)

Ps:impale stacks dont disappear on boss fight stages when we can't atack boss???

It's very difficult to tell without seeing a whole build. But one thing that I want to remind you of is that Impale damage doesn't contribute to stun in any way. So investing heavily in Impale is close to giving up on stunning endgame bosses.

Also Impale requires time to build up, so you probably want to use Cyclone as your AoE skill as other skills all have a much lower attack rate and thus lower Impale utilization while clearing.

Can't show POB, have no access to pc, play on ps 4.
Impale just for bonus dmg on encounters. Only 3 skill points + 1-2 cluster notables + watchers eye jewel for 100% chance, Reddit says it's like +~50 more DMG with 5 max stacks.
Anyway lvl 90+ need for those improvements, crit nodes eat many points.
Looks like I will switch to zerk or slayer, because Scion have lower dmg+speed than zerk or dmg+surv than slayer.
Ps: I think impale useless when clearing with splash HS.

Really great work! Liked the stun calculator part

I managed to roll this on only my second or third attempt at corrupting.

I wish the damage was higher.

Is it worth 6 linking? It is probably going to cost 4-6 exalts to six link since it is corrupted.
"
JaguarXXX escribió:

I managed to roll this on only my second or third attempt at corrupting.

I wish the damage was higher.

Is it worth 6 linking? It is probably going to cost 4-6 exalts to six link since it is corrupted.

Definitely worth 6-linking in my opinion.
Hey Brightwaha,

Consider adding a crit vigilant strike Slayer variant in alt. Section. Look what this dude has accomplished (he posted PoB link in the comments)

https://youtu.be/sIqggEACHJo
Editado por útlima vez por Haadd en 5 may. 2020 16:43:55
"
Haadd escribió:
Hey Brightwaha,

Consider adding a crit vigilant strike Slayer variant in alt. Section. Look what this dude has accomplished (he posted PoB link in the comments)

https://youtu.be/sIqggEACHJo

I am actually not too impressed by it (it is a nice build, just not impressed enough for me to consider recommending such variant).

This PoB page is showing maybe 7.5M single-target DPS with a 4.8k life build with Abyssus and there is neither Berserker's warcry heal or Slayer leech.

This DPS is also aided heavily by a Bottled Faith and dual mod Watcher's Eye, both of which are not too easily obtainable.

It's definitely possible that a crit based Vigilant Strike can work very well, but this version specifically seems a bit too mediocre to me.

Cool build thanks!
Am currently just chilling levelling in standard with it, and made this beauty / monstrosity. Randomly bought a tidebreaker, 6 linked it , and chucked a vaal at it, without thinking about quality first....
You live and you learn I guess!
"
poppatron escribió:
Cool build thanks!
Am currently just chilling levelling in standard with it, and made this beauty / monstrosity. Randomly bought a tidebreaker, 6 linked it , and chucked a vaal at it, without thinking about quality first....
You live and you learn I guess!

A beauty / monstrosity indeed.
I am currently running a budget max block build, but it has a very low dps (which is to be expected). So I do have plans to switch to this build, but I have a few questions; is belly of the beast better than Kaom or should I get a Kaom? Also some of those enchants you have are crazy expensive, can you like just skip them? Like tombstone with vulnerability on hit or chance to deal double damage with heavy strike on the helmet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional