[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

What about completely foregoing all dmg nodes on the regular passive tree and instead just building around the use of 3 large cluster jewels and 6 medium cluster jewels? The three large jewels could give you at least heavy hitter x3, battlefield dominator x2 and overlord x 1. This would give you -50% rest.

6 medium jewels could give you at least:
Cry Wolf x 6
Mob mentality x 2
Haunting shout
Rattling bellow
"
JaguarXXX escribió:
What about completely foregoing all dmg nodes on the regular passive tree and instead just building around the use of 3 large cluster jewels and 6 medium cluster jewels? The three large jewels could give you at least heavy hitter x3, battlefield dominator x2 and overlord x 1. This would give you -50% rest.

6 medium jewels could give you at least:
Cry Wolf x 6
Mob mentality x 2
Haunting shout
Rattling bellow

I don't think it's worth it. We are already taking minimum damage nodes on the regular tree, and going for the 3rd cluster jewel slot and 1 large jewel and 2 medium jewels takes at least 22 passive points. This is more than the total number of nodes we are investing into on our regular tree.

We have so much increased damage already with the 4 Cry Wolf strategy. Defense and utility should be of primary concern now.

More medium jewels are also not as efficient. We only need 2 Mob Mentality and 1 Haunting Shout, and Rattling Bellow is quite weak; so we really only benefit from Cry Wolf only from the added medium jewels . The bonuses from Cry Wolf are also additive by its nature and won't really blow up when we add the 5th and 6th one.
How do you fight Sirus? With Cyclone or HS?

I feel my Cyclone is doing way more damage than my HS in general. it makes no sense at all, cause when i look at POB. my HS dmg is way bigger.
"
Eelbrook escribió:
How do you fight Sirus? With Cyclone or HS?

I feel my Cyclone is doing way more damage than my HS in general. it makes no sense at all, cause when i look at POB. my HS dmg is way bigger.

Heavy Strike should deal way higher damage than Cyclone. And I use Heavy Strike in Sirus fight.

I don't know why you're getting the impression that Cyclone is doing more damage.
when i use it on bosses it feels freakin medicore. and i believe my items is fine and my tree aswell.
Just couldnt stunlock the totem boss in Plateau. with 1x delirium. he obliterated me.

Can u maybe make a sirus fight movie?
I wanna make this build work. but find it hard atm at jusiced maps. would never be able to do a 40% delirium map without using all portals hehe.
"
Eelbrook escribió:
when i use it on bosses it feels freakin medicore. and i believe my items is fine and my tree aswell.
Just couldnt stunlock the totem boss in Plateau. with 1x delirium. he obliterated me.

Can u maybe make a sirus fight movie?
I wanna make this build work. but find it hard atm at jusiced maps. would never be able to do a 40% delirium map without using all portals hehe.

I find it difficult to come up with any possible reason why your Heavy Strike DPS would be low.

One potential problem is Multistrike Support. It doesn't synergize well with Ruthless and it can potentially hurt your DPS and stun capability. So it can be worth it to take out Multistrike and then test your DPS and stun performances.

I won't be uploading a Sirus fight video myself this league and I am busy with other things at the moment and am not actively playing the league anymore.
Hi all, interesting does cluster jewels with double damage chance stuck and if they do - how? Same about stun threshold.
"
nocheatsinlife escribió:
Hi all, interesting does cluster jewels with double damage chance stuck and if they do - how? Same about stun threshold.

Both double damage chance and stun threshold stack. Basically they are added to the total.

Generally, you want as much stun threshold as possible, and it's efficient to go for stun threshold from cluster jewels.

As for double damage, it's not too important, as we already have a high double damage chance to begin with.
"
brightwaha escribió:
"
nocheatsinlife escribió:

Both double damage chance and stun threshold stack. Basically they are added to the total.

Generally, you want as much stun threshold as possible, and it's efficient to go for stun threshold from cluster jewels.

As for double damage, it's not too important, as we already have a high double damage chance to begin with.
Scion (champ + jugg/zerk/raider) with 100% double damage + crits + 100% impale - my goal for next few weeks 😏
Guys help.
What better:
100% impale chance + 80% impale effect using impale supp gem + war banner only 3 points spend from tree
Or
Bloodlust supp without impale

Need some source of bleed not from main skill???

With some expensive jewels and +1-3 tree points can have 100% impale without impale gem (swap for bloodlust maybe, cluster jewel that give + impale chance we will use give bleed chance)

Ps:impale stacks dont disappear on boss fight stages when we can't atack boss???

Editado por útlima vez por nocheatsinlife en 25 abr. 2020 8:52:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional