[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Any suggestions on how I can improve? Saving for Atziri's Acuity but that's obviously a ways away. I could afford a six-link Terminus Est but that would zero out my savings for Acuity.

5,760 life and capped resists. Mana leech from a jewel, the rest are all phys damage and crit chance/multiplier.

Lastly, can someone explain whether getting Atziri's Acuity will prevent the Retch from benefiting from Endless Hunger? I.e. will it still be able to do chaos damage after I'm at 100% health?

Editado por útlima vez por TheAmbler en 29 ago. 2017 14:41:48
So, I am just getting into this game for the first time and this build is really cool and fun so far, but I have a quick question: Where do you get Endurance Charges from? Besides Daresso's Defiance I can't seem to figure out where they would come from. What am I missing here?
There is no endurance charge generation in this build besides for daresso. This build doesn't require it, Daresso's just gives that bonus.
I posted this in a new thread, but got no responses and I figured it might belong here anyway.

I've played a couple of characters over the years in PoE, but never reached end-game. I'm trying to with this league. Thing is, I'm a bit unsure about how to progress now. I know I'll finish the story (currently act 6), but more on the topic of gear, when to upgrade, etc.

This is my current character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chrishobbel/characters
I'm following this guide. I am leveling with sunder.

My main issue is a lack of a clear goal. I am a bit lost on what to work towards, so I'm looking a short term purpose for this character. This is what the below questions ideally should help me with. I know I wanna transition to sunder as soon as possible, but not before it's effective.

Questions:

1) I was planning on getting a cauterizer for faster leveling, but at 5-6 chaos (have 5 currently) I'd rather save towards terminus est. Good idea?

2) Should I get a different leveling weapon, like Kaom's Primacy (culling seems nice) or Marohi Erqi or something else entirely?

3) Because of dying, I have used Purity of Elements since starting act 6. But it's mana heavy. Are there any obvious gear upgrades or changes I could do to not be dependent on Purity of Elements?

4) When should I transition to flicker? When I can afford Terminus Est?

5) Any obvious and glaring gear or build improvements I can do at this time? I know the skill tree isn't ideal for my current build (probably), but seeing as the end goal is Korgorths flicker that is acceptable.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey lvl81 atm, any recommendations what maps (t11-13) 2 shape when running flicker strike, open maps are meh I guess? :>
I am getting my ass minorly destroyed in t14 maps and i'm not sure why. I am resist capped, just under 5k life, tons of life steal. I don't understand where my problem is with my build but i'm getting wrecked by a large amount of different things. Any chance you could look at my build (SeizurProcedur) and toss some advice?
"
achmedclaus escribió:
I am getting my ass minorly destroyed in t14 maps and i'm not sure why. I am resist capped, just under 5k life, tons of life steal. I don't understand where my problem is with my build but i'm getting wrecked by a large amount of different things. Any chance you could look at my build (SeizurProcedur) and toss some advice?

I'd suggest unprivating characters on your profile first(google if you don't know how to do such)
I think in the description of the build you need to change something: we have 5 frenzy charges and not 6 as written, and where did 6 come from the author if he has passive skills and there is no charge in the items? And one more thing: it can be seen on screens that he specifically changed the items for something since it is clear that in one case he has 6500hp and in the other he has 6800xhp)
not very nice happened)
What about Ruthless? Is worth it for the end game?? And with terminus est edition I could kill the shaper?
"
I'd suggest unprivating characters on your profile first(google if you don't know how to do such)

Un-privatized my characters. Didn't even know that was a thing
Editado por útlima vez por achmedclaus en 31 ago. 2017 14:33:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional