[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

How do you manage to cast spells with 95% of your mana reserved? Should i use Blood Magic Support for flicker strike or ditch one of the mana reserving spells? (Arctic Armour, Herald of Ash, Mark of the Assassin)
The remaining mana is more than enough. Keep in mind that you'll need some mana leech if you don't have any from your gear spend a point or two in the tree to get some
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
It's worth noting that with the advent of the Pantheon system this build can now do physical reflect maps. With the ascendancy points, the pantheon points, and Sibyl's Lament I was doing 18% reflect phys T14 maps.
Will you create a version of the build for 3.0?
This would help me and im sure many other players who want to follow this guide but dont want to check all 59pages what has changed for 3.0
Would love it too, a 3.0 guide would be amazing man! your guide seems quite interesting, and i would love to try your build! :)
"
Klassenliste escribió:
Will you create a version of the build for 3.0?
This would help me and im sure many other players who want to follow this guide but dont want to check all 59pages what has changed for 3.0

Nothing really changed. This build and theory is pretty viable.
I leveled from 28 to 51 using Charged Dash as both multi and single target damage, and it was probably the most fun I've had leveling a melee character. Supports were Melee Phys, Faster Attacks, and Conc Effect (Inc AoE works well for trash, but not required). Probably going to figure out a dedicated Charged Dash build later in the league because it looks like it would be pretty decent in endgame.
Is it worth it to swap out flicker for something else on the harder bosses? If yes, what to use?
"
skyraper escribió:
Is it worth it to swap out flicker for something else on the harder bosses? If yes, what to use?

Viper Strike.
So after hitting lvl 80 in harbinger on an RF character. I went back on standard to see if there's any real changes. My findings were

- Damage output practically unchanged with legacy gear

BUT

- I noticed..the overleech/overkill lasted 5-15 seconds with blood rage on(nerf i guess?) Even the writhing jar flask doesn't give the overleech benefit anymore (rip HoTGM setup). The flicker build can take full advantage of melee damage at full life, but the player needs to actively dps to get the full benefits. Just be very careful on chaos/fire ground effects , the build is a tiny weeny bit vulnerable.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional