[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

actually leveling one up, its just hilarous.
Just hold attack button and close your eyes.

One thing i wanted to ask.
If you are using a 6l Sword, would it not be better to use a melee splash gem instead of a damage on full life? so you can use "headsman" instead of "impact" in your ascendancy.

Through the leech you are most of them time on full life, but its still like 90% if time, not 100%

Another thing, what crit chance should i aim to keep flicker up on bosses? I mean i read something around 70%, but that looks hard to achive.
"
Camatoo escribió:

If you are using a 6l Sword, would it not be better to use a melee splash gem instead of a damage on full life? so you can use "headsman" instead of "impact" in your ascendancy.

Through the leech you are most of them time on full life, but its still like 90% if time, not 100%

Another thing, what crit chance should i aim to keep flicker up on bosses? I mean i read something around 70%, but that looks hard to achive.

You absolutely should get close to 70%. However because of the boss fights I have started using this set up:

Cwdt-blade vortex-inc. Crit chance-POWER CHARGE ON CRIT

I can clear a map with the same single right click.
"
Awks escribió:
"
Camatoo escribió:

You absolutely should get close to 70%. However because of the boss fights I have started using this set up:

Cwdt-blade vortex-inc. Crit chance-POWER CHARGE ON CRIT

I can clear a map with the same single right click.

why is your blade vortex only lvl 6?
Cuz cwdt lvl 1 can only support up to required lvl 38 gems, which is 6 for bv. The lower the cwdt is, the more often it's casted. I'm only using it for charge generation, not a secondary dps
"
Awks escribió:
Cuz cwdt lvl 1 can only support up to required lvl 38 gems, which is 6 for bv. The lower the cwdt is, the more often it's casted. I'm only using it for charge generation, not a secondary dps

thats a good idea.
I thought of a orb of storms setup but it would require 3 blue sockets. If you using a chest but its not a 6l you could stuff them in there and keep your IC+CWDT in the helmet slot.
Orb of storms gives you nearly immediately the frenzy charges, makes it pretty easy to sustain them as long as the boss is not jumping around like crazy
Yeah I tested with orbs of storm but decided blade vortex gives a better quality of life. Also each second you take to cast orbs of storm you are not attacking, that's a lot of wasted dps. Once you switch to iron reflex over acrobatic bv has pretty much 100% up time. It follows you around too!
I reworked my gear and made some adjustments. If anyone has any advice for me please let me know. Still having issues on bosses and such. I changed out of the kaoms heart an opted for the 6L belly to buff the warchief totem.

Thanks in advance.
"
Awks escribió:
Yeah I tested with orbs of storm but decided blade vortex gives a better quality of life. Also each second you take to cast orbs of storm you are not attacking, that's a lot of wasted dps. Once you switch to iron reflex over acrobatic bv has pretty much 100% up time. It follows you around too!

Are you shure its a good idea to skill into iron reflex? Since you dont have that much armour and life, im not sure you can outleech spelldamage properly.

I know you could take atziri's steps for that, but its already hard to get the resistance cap.
A big thing to remember is that i am not using abyssus for helmet. With iron reflex i get about 36% damage mitigation off 6k armour completely unbuffed. Here's the fun part:

1)each frenzy charge now grants extra armour instead of evasion

2)lion's roar, arctic armour, fortify.

My armour with lion's roar jumps up to about 15k because the double dipping nodes on the tree. With arctic and fortify it is very easy to reach 80%+ damage mitigation. This is all with my res capped(not with elemental weakness yet, unfortunately). In fact i no longer put up fortify at all unless the map has particularly nasty mods
good option for abyss but lightpoacher is overpriced in standard, so this is not a option.
Also i have the feeling it will get nerfed since nealry everyone is using it because of the beasty heal on it.

Ill run it through POB, lets see what the numbers say, its also only 6 pionts to respecc, not a big deal.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional