[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I am using Oskarm and do not need Assassin's Mark gem. Any suggestion for another gem buff or aura?
Thank you!
"
La_D escribió:
I am using Oskarm and do not need Assassin's Mark gem. Any suggestion for another gem buff or aura?
Thank you!

Hatred + arctic armour

Add herald of ash if you get access to lvl4 enlighten
"
Monti_Jones escribió:
"
roguemjb escribió:
I made a vid of doing a Poorjoy map with Kaom's and a 5 link Terminus with Ancestral Call. Easy peasy. Scariest part was the abyss monsters and the aoe chaos damage due to my -70% chaos res, rest was cake. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nphe73XKEx8

Here you see the reason I dont like Ancestral Call with Flicker Strike. With Ancestral Call as the 3rd minus multiplier you just feel the damage go down vs rares, not to speak about bosses. Sure the clear speed is great but one of the least things this build needs is more clear speed.

If you are happy with it, keep it by all means! But I think with Ruthless or DoFL you would clear with the same speed and you shouldn't get stuck on rares. Works better for me anyways.

Can we get a list of potential 6th gems??
So far ive heard a mixture of: ruthless, added fire, dofl, maim, any other potential contenders?
"
Awks escribió:
"
Monti_Jones escribió:
"
roguemjb escribió:
I made a vid of doing a Poorjoy map with Kaom's and a 5 link Terminus with Ancestral Call. Easy peasy. Scariest part was the abyss monsters and the aoe chaos damage due to my -70% chaos res, rest was cake. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nphe73XKEx8

Here you see the reason I dont like Ancestral Call with Flicker Strike. With Ancestral Call as the 3rd minus multiplier you just feel the damage go down vs rares, not to speak about bosses. Sure the clear speed is great but one of the least things this build needs is more clear speed.

If you are happy with it, keep it by all means! But I think with Ruthless or DoFL you would clear with the same speed and you shouldn't get stuck on rares. Works better for me anyways.

Can we get a list of potential 6th gems??
So far ive heard a mixture of: ruthless, added fire, dofl, maim, any other potential contenders?

Ruthless and Maim are the best 5th and 6th gems if you don't use Ancestral Call. I have a 6 link now, so I always use Maim, but I can swap out AC for Ruthless on bosses if I feel it necessary, but that's not often. I can understand not wanting to run Ancestral Call, but not only is the clear speed a bit better, but the screen shakes a lot less and it feels less spastic. It's still really spastic of course lol
"
Awks escribió:
"
La_D escribió:
Thank you!

Hatred + arctic armour

Why Hatred but not HoA? With HoA we can take advantage from Kaom or Added fire damaged?
"
La_D escribió:
"
Awks escribió:
"
La_D escribió:
Thank you!

Hatred + arctic armour

Why Hatred but not HoA? With HoA we can take advantage from Kaom or Added fire damaged?

Because Hatred gives 36% extra while HoA gives 15%, unless you have a whole lot of elemental dmg to atks on gear & nodes. There is 0 way you can catch up to Hatred with HoA.

Get enlighten and run both.

And shattering frozen enemies is the best thing about PoE
Is there a reason why I can't get past most tier 10 bosses without getting one shot? I feel pretty min maxed for my level (besides clearing uber lab), and just wondering how I could improve my survivability in boss battles. Thanks!
"
Awks escribió:

Because Hatred gives 36% extra while HoA gives 15%, unless you have a whole lot of elemental dmg to atks on gear & nodes. There is 0 way you can catch up to Hatred with HoA.

Get enlighten and run both.

You are right. Hatred give a lot of damage. But the clear speed is slower without HoA, cuz HoA can effect multiple targets. Btw, thank you for your advice.
"
Is there a reason why I can't get past most tier 10 bosses without getting one shot? I feel pretty min maxed for my level (besides clearing uber lab), and just wondering how I could improve my survivability in boss battles. Thanks!

Set account to public so we can see your character.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional